Christmas

Fionna's POV

Months past since the day I sort of kind of kissed Marshall

It was nearing Christmas already I couldn't wait me and cake went out to buy decorations to decorate the treehouse.

I wanted to make my treehouse look like a big star shining for the whole land of Aaa to see.

Me and cake took about 2 days to finish it and it was perfect just the way I wanted it to be. Thanks to the help of cake's stretchy powers.

TIME PASSED

It's Christmas already gumball invited me to the candy kingdom for a Christmas party at 6pm.

It was already 2pm so I had about 3 hours to prepare myself.

First I took a cooling shower before putting on my dress it was a strapless red and white dress that was kinda short I hope Marshall and gumball would not laugh at me.

Then I put on some light makeup and tied my hair into a high ponytail and put on a rabbit hairband instead of my usual bunny hat.

Cake came in soon after and said "wow gurllll you look HOT I think Marshall and gumball would just drool at the sight of you"

"Nonsense cake!" I said sort of fed up.

Then I went to call Marshall so he could fly me to the candy kingdom. He came about fifteen minutes after the phone call man he's fast!

When he knocked on my door it was already 5:30pm so I quickly put on my red flats and ran to the door and opened it. "Marshall lets go"

Marshall's POV

After Fionna's phone call then did I start getting ready I just searched through my closet and put on a white long sleeve shirt and a grey vest with a purple tie which I tucked under the vest. And I black skinny jeans with black low cut converse.

Then, I went to Fionna's as she was the one who called me to pick her up and she needed my flying service. I stood outside her door adjusted my hair and my tie before knocking on the door.

I could hear her putting on her shoes and running to the door(duh vampire).

She opened it a exclaimed "Marshall lets go"

I looked at her from head to toe and thought 'woah she's hot' I soon snapped out of it and she said "wow Marshall you look handsome tonight."

Hearing that my heart went a little crazy (kinda weird cause my heart has not been pumping since well I became a vampire 1000 years ago)

"You look great too" I said my voice nearly cracking which made her blush and giggle a little.

I grab her by the waist and flew off to the icky pink place where gumwadd was.

I let her down gently so she could stand and balance herself before we enter the party. She adjusted her hair ,her facial expression was priceless which caused me to laugh a little. She stared at me"what?"

"Nothing just your faced looked kinda epic when you were doing your hair" she rolled her eyes at me.

As a gentlemen( which I'm not just gonna be for now) I opened the door and allowed fionna to walk in first. Gumwadd rushes over to fionna almost instantly like he was some stalker. "Stalker" I whispered.

He said "hey fionna, Marshall" staring at me with those girly pink eyes.

"Wanna dance with me fionna?" He asked like some pathetic despo. Fionna nodded and went with him. I just went to the food section to eat the red stuff.