Pinic panic

Fionna's POV

Omg I got my first kiss I'm freaking out at the thought of it.

I'm smiling to myself like an idiot. I couldn't sleep well I was think sleeping sort of.

I woke up to my annoying alarm which set off at 10 am.

I remembered that it was picnic time at 2pm. I dressed casually wearing a grey tank top with a maroon skater skirt with red flats.

Without me even calling Marshall for a ride he came and fetched me. He knocked on the door wearing a grey sleeveless shirt with blue skinny jeans. Which showed his muscles.

I screamed mentally like a girl who met her famous Kpop idol or singer. He looked even hotter than yesterday.

"Hey fionna" he said with two fingers saluting me "so.... You ready to go? Putting his hands in his pockets.

"Let's go" I exclaimed with a huge smile on my face.

He put his arms around my waist and said "great" then he took off and landed shortly at the hill we agreed to meet for the picnic.

No one was there yet so we just sat down on the grass. Marshall held his umbrella over his head the whole time.
We both looked into the distance Aaa had many beautiful scenery I never really paid attention to.

I turned to Marshall who I just caught staring at me mouth slightly open. I wonder what he's thinking about. Suddenly he closed his eyes and puckers up and tilted his head from right to left. He must be daydreaming.

Marshall's POV

While we were just staring ahead of us I can't help but look at fionna. Then my mind drifted away she was in the sexy Christmas dress again and she was even hotter with the sun shinning on her like a spotlight.

Then she pulled out the mistletoe from yesterday and she puckered up and came closer I also went closer and kissed her.

"Marshall? MARSHALL" awoken from my daydream by fionna's voice and her continuos snapping of her fingers.

"Wha.. What?" I rubbed my eyes and focused them on fionna. She giggled "marshall what were you thinking of? You were doing this"

She stared at me and opened her mouth slightly then she closed her eyes and puckered up and rocked her head from side to side. I laughed so hard. We both sat there laughing for another five minutes we couldn't stop because whenever we made eye contact it caused us to laugh even harder than before.

Gumball's POV

In the morning I took about an hour to choose my outfit I couldn't find anything nice to wear. After looking through the whole closet I finally choose a dark pink sleeveless shirt and wore a purple Bermudas. I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to see if I had muscles but my arms were so skinny not even a little muscle and I didn't have a six pack.

Well I didnt have time to think about that I have to meet fionna! and the others. Most importantly fionna is gonna be there. I brought the food in a picnic basket and in it was the picnic mat too.

I quickly rushed to the hill hoping to be the first to arrive however when I arrived my heart sank. Marshall was already there laughing loudly with fionna. She looked so happy. I've never made her laugh so hard ever.

"Hey guys" I said running towards them "what's so funny?"

"Oh it's nothing" fionna said in between her laughter.

I lay down the picnic mat with the help of Marshall while fionna offered to help Marshall carry his umbrella for him.

I'm still pissed. Why is Marshall always the one who made her laugh so much and cheered her up. She even smiles at the sight of him and her eyes seem to shine with excitement at the sound of his name.

I mean we were sort of bros but when it comes to fionna it's a whole new ball game.

Fionna's POV

Well PG looks different but he is really skinny and it looks like he doesn't even work out.

Shortly after setting up the mat flame prince arrived. As usual he's always late last time he arrived 2 hours late for our date I got so tired I waited for him for so long I slept under the tree at the park we planned to meet at.

He was dressed in a yellow tight t-shirt like he was purposely showing off his packs but his arms were still small and puny. I got more muscles then that plu-lease. And he was wearing orange jeans.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late" he said not caring what we thought.

I thought in my head 'as usual' and rolled my eyes.

We all say down and started eating the food gumball brought it was rather salty considering it came from the candy kingdom.

Then they said that they wanted to play
Truth. Where we can take turns to ask anyone of our choice in the group a question and they MUST answer it truthfully.

Gumball started. "Marshall, have you ever kissed anyone and the kiss was unforgettable that you wanted to do it again?"

"Wow highly specific eh gummy boy?" He raised an eyebrow at gumball and continued "well yes I would kiss her again if I could" after finishing his question he turned to me and winked at me. I blushed a little and looked down hoping the others wouldn't notice.

"Marshall it's your turn." Gumball stated.

"Erm Flame prince do you have a girlfriend now?" he put his hand on his chin rubbing it as he looked at FP.

"Well no I don't have a girlfriend." Flame prince said composedly.

"Then you have a boyfriend?"marshall added chuckling.

"No lol bro you crazy?" flame prince said laughing.

I guess he has changed a bit if Marshall had said that to the old FP he would have burned up and screamed NO THE HELL.

"Ok your turn Flammy" Marshall said as chill as he always was.

"Erm fionna" I looked at him shocked "yes?"

"Who would you choose to date out of the three of us if you just met us?"

"Erm ... well this is a very tough one but I think since I watched twilight maybe Marshall haha" I looked at Marshall and smiled.

"What? Haha fionna that's the best answer" Marshall said smirking "i didn't know you were interested in vampires" he chuckled "then you want to date the king of vampires now?" He grabbed my hand.

Shocked I shook his hand off and punched his shoulder playfully "Marshall..."

Marshall's POV

I chuckled haha teasing fionna is even more fun than I remembered. I loved how she always punches me playfully.

I look over at flame boy and gummy both of them looked pissed. Just what I wanted to happen. Flame boy's hair was longer as the flame got bigger which usually only happens when he's angry. Gumball clenched his fist and glared at me. I just smirk at the sight of that.

These guys are really fun to mess with.

"Fionna it's your turn to ask anyone something" gumball interrupted.

"Erm is it LEGAL to ask everyone at the same time?" Fionna asked with her angel like voice.

"Well I guess it isn't against the rules" gumwadd replied.

"Ok then. Tell me truthfully why is it when one of you guys are like hanging with me alone the other two look really angry and pissed?" Fionna looks around "that's right you think I never noticed?" She turned to all of us again "come on someone answer me this thin is so confusing"

"Erm guys group meeting" I say in a rush.

All of us ,FP ,gumball and me huddled together.

[]
\/

FP : what are we gonna do?
PG: she's getting suspicious
ML: what do we say?

We all turn back and smile at fionna sheepishly and get a glimpse of impatient looking fionna, arms crossed.

FP: are you gonna tell her the truth?
PG: but it might freak her out
ML: but it's truth we would be cursed if we lie

Both me and FP turn to look at gumball and we both smirked at each other because we had the same idea.

FP:choop
ML:choop
PG: choop ah argh arh you guys tricked me

I elbowed with FP cause if I had hi-fived my hands would just die.

We all turned around simultaneously.
Then we both looked at gumball. "Fine fine" he said pushing our face away.

"That's because we all get jealous" gumball said looking embarrassed.

Fionna's eyes widened "what?" she looked at FP "yah although we are bros we feel uncomfortable when a bro hangs out with you alone" FP replied looking down.

Then she looked at me and put her hand on my lap "is this true Marshall?"

I nodded "yeah we get jealous of each other whenever you hang out with someone else besides us..."

She blushed and her hand got off my Lap. At the sudden silence and no reply from fionna we all looke up at her simultaneously.

She looked at us. "So.... Umm this is weird" she replied.

She looked around at all of us then she tried to make it less awkward "hey guys don't be jealous of each other Kay? I'll spend time with all of you" she smiled.

Oh it's not gonna be this easy we have been doing this for a very long time already we always fight over girls. Guys instinct I guess there's no bros before hoes here. We are still gonna 'get jealous' of each other. Like the girls way of hating each other silently behind their backs.

We all smile back. "Hey how about we play frisbee?" Gumball said holding up a blue frisbee.

I looked up into the sky and saw that the sun was already setting so I should be able to play since the sun wasn't morning sun or afternoon sun that would kill me.

We all started tossing the frisbee here and there then fionna suggested that we team up but we couldn't decide so I choose to draw lots. We wrote out name on fallen leaves then tossed the leaves in the centre I picked up two and one was FP And the other was fionna so I made them each pick a leaf.

Fionna checked hers and screamed "MARSHALL yay!!!" She came hugging me.

FP looked disappointed that I was paired with her I stuck my tongue out at him.

We both paired up and started the frisbee challenge the team who reaches eleven points first wins.

We were playing and playing then the frisbee came right in the middle flying towards us. Both me and fionna ran into each other trying to catch it then we both fell to the ground. Fionna was on too of me and we both looked at each other in shock.

FP and PG were busy celebrating as they had won when we couldn't catch the frisbee they didn't even notice fionna who is now on top of me.

Both me and fionna smiled at each other and then let out a little giggle. She got off me then raised out her hand and offered to pull me up. I took her Hand and got on my feet.

We both laughed at the sight of the two buffoons doing dumb victory dances. Then they both insisted that we treated them for dinner later at 7pm.

We all went back all sweaty and stinky at abt 5pm to go home and get ready for our dinner. Gumball also mentioned that it was gonna be like an expensive formal restaurant and be sure to wear something nice.

I flied fionna home before I went home to wash up. I really enjoy how she grabs on tightly to me every time I fly her home.