land of ooo

MARSHALL'S POV

Me and gumball stare at BMO waiting for his answer.

BMO raises one finger and starts: "There is another land just like ours just exactly the opposite. "

"What!?! This is no time for jokes BMO we have to protect MY fionna!"

"Chill marshall I've heard about this land myself" gumball puts his scronny arm around me.

I stare at him waiting for his genius idea to come at right about NOW.

"I know I can create a portal for you and you can bring fionna there until I make a potion for flame prince to stop his crap about getting fionna back."

"indeed a great idea man maybe you're not such a noob as I thought you were. " gumball glares at me and lifts his tiny fist up, I smirk.

Then BMO interrupts but according to my map flame prince is reaching the treehouse with the potion in 5 mintues.

I rush out the candykingdom flying in the hot sun, my skin sizzling but I can't be bordered anymore I got tk save fionna.

I managed to reach the teeehouse before flamey boy got there I knocked on the door panting. "FIONNA OPEN UP QUICK!"

I heard hurried footsteps approach the door. The door slams open fionna asked "What's wrong marshall?"

"No time to explain come with me" I carry her bridal style and fly away as fast as possible.

On the way to the candykingdom, fionna lays her head on my chest and asked in her sweet voice "Marshall you're in the sun doesnt your skin burn?"

"It does babe but you are more important now." I speed up and fly past the banana guards and into the candy kingdom.

I let fionna down when we reach gumbal's lab.

FIONNA'S POV

What's going on today its so messed up whats gonna happen to us?