HIS FRIENDS

Well....it's Friday. I don't have anything planned today so I guess I'll just lay back and relax. I opened my door and peeked out. Looking left to right, I didn't see or hear anything. I guess they're gone. Even the red car was gone. Looking into the refrigerator I got out the food that me and Suki made. I warmed it up and I went to look for a movie to watch on this flat screen TV in the living room. I don't know how to work this darn TV! Uhhh!! I began pushing button but it turned on this disco thing in the living room. This is suppose to be for the TV! I looked down again and I only saw numbers 1 2 3 that's it. I read on top and it says 'for party use' Oh....

I put it down and I grabbed the other remote. I grabbed the instructions and began to read how to work the TV. Turning the TV on with the right remote, I changed the channels and looked at these interesting looking movies.

"Um..what's fifty shades of grey?"
I went to the kitchen and I went to get my food.
"Ow! Hot hot!"
I burned my finger!!! I picked up the remote and pushed play.

[Jungkooks pov.]
"Bye babe." I kissed Hyemi before she went back inside. "call me later!" I yelled out. "Alright! Love you!" She replied. "Love you too!"
She went back inside and I drove off. Suddenly I got a call from my mom.

(Ongoing call)
Me: hello?

Mom: jungkook?

Me: Yes mom?

Mom: where are you?

Me: I'm at my house. Why?

Mom: I just called Hana. She said you weren't home.

Me: oh um I just left after she hung up. I went to the store.

Mom: oh ok. Well anyway I need you to pick up Hana and take her out somewhere.

Me: what?! Why?
Mom: don't complain! You need to spend time together!

Me: Mom-
Mom: go!

Me: ugh..

Mom: love you! Bye!

Me: Mo-

(End of call)

Ugh. Now I have to pick Hana up!? What did I do to deserve this!? I got out my phone and I pressed Hana's contact.

[Hana's pov.]
Omg!! Wth am I watching!? I can't stop watching?! Ahhhh!! Suddenly my phone rang which caused me to jump up. I grabbed it and it said "jungkook" hm...
(Ongoing call)
Me: h-hello?

JK: get ready. My mom said I have to pick you up.

Me: what d-

(End of call)

"Hello?" What the-... Why would I want that rude guy to come get me? I'm not moving one spot. Suddenly a car honked outside and I was quick to run upstairs and change.

 Suddenly a car honked outside  and I was quick to run upstairs and change