8:I'M CRYING

So I have alot to rant about today:
1. I have french with this really cute guy, I've never met him before but he's just my type. I'm too quite/awkward to ever get a boyfriend but I still kind of obsess over certain guys. Anyways today in class he said he has no classes with any hot girls. Like go to the fucking eye doctor. I'm not even offended about he said that in front of my face, I just can't believe he said that because there is a really pretty girl in that class with us who I absolutely hate but still come on get some glasses. And then I found out one of my good friends liked him so i was like oh ok guess I'll back off then.
2.Theres a cute guy in my Algebra class and he's just my type and he's like my level of awkwardness which is even better. Well today I saw him walking in the hallway with another one of my friends! And then I tell my "bestfriends" and they say I'm making a big deal. Well guess what, I heard her talking about him! I'm 80% sure they are going out or will go out.

I guess today I'm realizing how fucking ugly I actually am and I can never get a decent looking guy.ive only had 1 hot boyfriend and he was sex obsessed so that didn't work out since I was only in 7 grade. I just really want to cry but it's all inside right now so I'm waiting for it to all come out.