9:Bitch

SO THIS BITCH ALSO KNOWN AS MY "BEST FRIEND" IS TRYING TO AGGRAVATE ME. Everytime she sees someone on my team her instinct is to talk shit. Uhm...excuse me... youre talking shit about them for no reason just stop. And then this hot guy followed me back on ig and I told her about it. I showed her a pic of him and then she was like "what's his ig" and so I told her. Then I get home and look at who's following him and it's my little skank best friend. So I get all pissed but then I'm like, but who is he following?... turns out he follows a bunch of pretty/popular girls...Me being one of them!and you know who he isn't following...that little back stabbing shit. And she's always saying she needs a football boyfriend, BITCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW FOOTBALL IS PLAYED AND YOUR IN ROTC I DOUBT ANY FOOTBALL PLAYER IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU!YOU WENT TO ONE FOOTBALL GAME AND IT RAINED SO YOU DECIDED TO LEAVE AND YOU NEVER SHOW SCHOOL SPIRIT! Like I truly love  football so it would be so convenient to have a bf that plays. I have gone to every game this season and I'm showing school spirit 24/7. I have a whole fucking walk dedicated to my school and what does she have? A thirst for guys way out of her league that all think she's lesbian. I'm sorry but no football player says he wants an rotc girl to ride his dick,why?cause they all look lesbian and the only thing they want up their ass is an air rifle.