Chapter 7

When we arrive back at the apartment the lounge is set up for the video.

In the middle of the room there are two chairs facing eachother on top of a bright blue tarpauline.

A few cameras are set up on top of tripods and there are also lights. 

They really go all out on the set up.

I am seated opposite Joe and before I know it cameras are rolling.

"Look at the camera Riley." instructs Zoe.

"Which one?" I ask which earns a round of laughter.

"The middle one." she replies. 

I do as they say as Joe introduces the video.

"Today I am joined by Alfie's cousin, Riley." he gestures to me.

I give a little wave and he continues.

"Not only is Riley the first non-YouTuber to appear on our Innuendo Bingo but she is also the first female so she should feel very honoured," Joe says, giving me a- a.. I don't even know what that look is..

Eventually the video begins and Joe tells me to take a mouthful of water.

I look away as I do and look back to find Joe with his mouth full.

Without hesitation I spit the water all over him.

"Fuck!" he yells as he spits his water down his front.

I clasp my hand over my mouth.

"I sorry Joe! It's just.. Your face." Zoe cracks up. "No, I mean. You pull this face. You looked like an ape or something."

This earns even more laughter from Zoe and Alfie joins in too.

Joe chuckles, "It's okay, that's the object of the game. Just generally we play a clip first." he says and I laugh.

We both take another lot of water and Zoe plays the first clip.

After 5 clips we are both soaked. Joe's bad mood from earlier is completely forgotten.

"I am regretting wearing a white t-shirt," Joe says as it sticks to him. Outlining his perfect physique. 

Holy shit, he is hot. Water drips down from his hair as he speaks, trailing down the side of his face to his plump lips. I wonder what they taste like..

What the hell am I thinking?!

Joe turns to the camera and says a quick outro.

Just before Zoe turns off the camera he shakes his head, showering me with water.

"Joe!" I exclaim, "Stop it!"

"Stop what?" he asks cheekily, leaning closer and shaking some more. 

"That!"

He laughs and Zoe turns off the camera.

"I think that was the best one yet," Zoe says, watching back some of the footage.

I remove the ridiculous water wings and start to ring out my skirt.

"Might be best to do that in the bathroom," Alfie suggests.

I nod and head to the bathroom. Joe was already in there. Towel drying his hair.

"I have been banished," I say as I enter and start to ring out the water from my skirt over the bath.

"You're a natural in front of the camera." Joe comments as he removes his shirt.

Fuck. I gulp. Resisting the urge to run my hands over his abs.