E N D I N G

I HONESTLY LOVE YOU GUYS I SWEAR

P.S. I listened to Adele's "When We Were Young" and it's probably the best Alake song ever...

human life

They spent 6 months happily married.

Drake took Alessia to the beach at midnight and let her simply stare at the stars above, her green eyes marveled and her lips stayed wide the entirety of it all. She didn't say a thing the whole night, not even when the stars began to fade and sunlight appeared. Not once did her husband say a thing about it, instead he simply held her as the night grew cold and fawned over her beautiful features.

He took her to baseball games, watching as she screamed happily along with crowd and when Drake jumped onto the chair to grab the baseball that fell their way he handed it to her happily. She sent the ball to Edward not long after and Drake only laughed as he watched her attempt to find the perfect box for it.

When Drake began working at the publishing house Alessia helped the local flower shop, picking daisies and peonies that fell to the ground and sticking them in her wild hair during her shift. Drake would come after work to pick her up and he'd laugh every time at her chaotic look, but strolled alongside her side home the entire way.

They spent 6 months full of love, adventure, and freedom. They fell in love over and over, kissing in public and in private whenever they got the chance. They didn't have much money, but even so they loved one another enough not to worry about  minuscule things.

And when the Spanish Influenza hit their home town and Alessia was informed her whole family was dying he didn't protest to see them.

She was by her families side despite their warnings to stay away.

"You'll get sick too Alessia." Edward coughed, turning in pain as she placed wet towels to his heads

"Please go baby, go back to Manhattan." Her parents would also utter as she continued to care for them.

Still the girl didn't listen, crying in Drake's arms as she knew they were getting worse. She would lose her family, the other half to she heart and there was no way of helping.

And then worse came as both her and Drake contracted the disease, gravely ill they all fell as rapidly as the rest of the Maseins.

They were taking to a hospital with many others, pulled apart as Alessia was placed with her brother and Drake was taken to another wing. Despite this though, he was stubborn enough to come look for his wife.

The doctors yelled at him, nurses pleaded with him but Drake never left Alessia and refused treatment to be by her side. He would hold Alessia in the nights when her fever grew too high and pleaded to be taken in exchange for her. The dark haired boy would kiss her forehead when her whimpers of pain became pronounced and fought against his own diagnosis. And so that's how he grew worse then his own wife.

The illness took his body by surprise quickly, soon enough the head doctor was warning his wife one morning he would die that very night.

Drake Campbell would leave his beautiful wife a widow, and would close the book of their fairy tale like love.

And now it was Alessia's turn to care for the love of her life even if she was on the verge of death herself.

Dr. Carlisle Cullen helped the young newlyweds down the hall where her spouse was. He was slightly worried she would comment on his ice like skin but her fever was so high she didn't even flinch when they touched. Her eyes were so determined, set on the only shining light down the hall in the middle of the night. Jaw tightened he worried she was slowly loosing her own sense of reality as the fever struck harder.