23

Joji's POV

I wake up it was already four in the morning, great just great. I was currently having a bad dream about all the bad things that would and could happen..

------FEW HOURS LATER-----

- NEW CHAT 1:55 PM -

sushitrash: Hey I'm coming over we definitely need to talk.

iDubbbz: Doors unlocked and nobody's here so alright

- sushitrash has left the chat -

- iDubbbz has left the chat -

------------------------------------

Joji's POV

I sigh and get ready, I don't comb my hair. I just put on some clothes from the night before and head out.
I was getting a rush of anxiety so, I sat down and of course, it had to rain.

But this is probably better, at least this counts as a shower.
I fall into the wet grass and sigh... Man, how many times have I done that today.

But of course I had to sink into my shitty thoughts, just great. As of course,  the rain and my thoughts, drowning me ironically at the same time. I shake it off and head to Chads.

Knock.

Knock knock..

Oh wait, I turn the doorknob and head in. I slowly but surely make my way to Ian's room, the faggot was editing. "So you needed to talk?" I nod and sit next to him. Ian had pushed his computer away and sat next to me.

"I lo-love you Ian. But I feel as if I'm too shitty to. You could be with some hot babe but you chose to be with me.. Now I know I'm making this sound like we're a thing and together.. That's the main point I wanted to talk about. I want us to be together Ian! I want to love you and I want you to love me! But I feel as if I'm too shitty.. Like I'm just a flame that needs to be extinguished. I mean... How can I love you, if I don't even love myself? I'm not even happy with who I am and what I represent... I feel like such a burden to you. Hell, I don't even know why you continue to hangout with me..." That was it. That was all my thoughts all day but I didn't think I'd tell him.. I feel slightly embarrassed but I start to cry.

I just shake and cry...

----------------------------------

Ian's POV

I was surprised, to be honest. I didn't expect George to say that, I thought It would be me. I shake my head and furrow my eyebrows, lightly smiling. I then put a hand on the shaking boy, he flinched and wiped some tears.

"Look George, I love also. I don't think or believe that you're a burden to me.. But what you just said is how I feel as well. I was too afraid to say it though... The funny thing is though, the other day, in the woods I was going to ask to well.. Be mine. But your phone rang and I freaked out. I was scared as well that you would like to keep us as friends. But, I'm glad. I'm glad you told me this! So that means I can ask you something..."

Joji tilts his head and stop crying, "W-what is it Ian?" I smile at that, he's even cute while sad.

"Look," I position myself , " Will you be my boyfriend?"
George starts to cry again, nodding he says yes. I hold him, he's obviously fragile right now.

Soon enough George had fallen asleep, I smile at that and put him in my bed. I edit another 'Content Cop.'

It was getting late so I head to bed, cuddling the cold, cold boy.