17

Joji's POV

It had been the next day. Max was gone but I'm sure by now Chad told him.

I head towards a mirror and stare at myself, wow. I tilt my head to the side, still looking in the mirror I graze my neck. The hickey he left wouldn't go until a bit. They were a dark red with a slash of pink.

 They were a dark red with a slash of pink

It's horrible. I can't even hide it, I don't like turtlenecks and it's too hot... Ian's going to see and suspect something. I'm not happy about that.

------------------------------------

- NEW CHAT 2:37 PM -

iDubbbz: Hey I'm coming over. You've been distant for the past few days and so have Max and Chad. I'm honestly worried and no one is telling me what the fuck is happening!!

sushitrash: oh uh yeah ok sure

- sushitrash has left the chat -

- iDubbbz has left the chat -

-----------------------------------

Joji's POV

Great, just great. It's not like I own makeup. I guess I'm just going to tell him. How will he react? Nah, I won't tell him.. I'll... I'll cover it up!

I'll just say it was for some gay video... Like a question video! He'll be sure to believe that, right?

------------------------------------

Ian's POV

I knock at Max's door knowing Joji was in there. Max was staying at mine and Chads place. It was cool but he seemed distraught.

A few moments passed and I was let in by Joji.

"Yo faggot."

"Hey gay retard."

Ah, the usual greats. For a moment I examine George, sweater paws. I'm not sure if he was hiding something or what, it was cold in here. "Hey so uh, wanna head out back?" I nod my head as we make it to the back porch.

The grass looked dead and long, nothing's changed. We had both sat down in lawn chairs, "How great." Joji fiddles with his thumbs and stares at me.

"Well?"

"Ian wanna make a 'Japanese 101' video?"