8

- NEW CHAT 12:28 PM -

maxmoefoe: hey can you pick me up

iDubbbz: why and aren't we seeing joji today

maxmoefoe: yeah but you're boyfriend wrecked my car

iDubbbz: your* plus he's not my boyfriend and I guess I'll pick you up

maxmoefoe: see ya soon dude

- maxmoefoe has left the chat -

- iDubbbz has left the chat -

-------------------------------------

Max's POV

I sit outside yawning, of course the dick had a wreck. I stare down at my phone and shake my head, "Nothing.." Of course I'm getting anxiety but there's probably traffic right now.

I stand up and turn on my phone. "Great ol' Pokémon Go!" A car then pulls in the driveway

"GET IN CUNT WE'RE VISITING JOJI" Chad yells.

As so I get into the car and we head there. In all honesty it was awkward, but what the hell

-------------------------------------

Ian's POV

As we walk into Joji's room the first thing he screams is, "WELCOME TO THE RICEFIELDS MOTHER FUCKERS" Max jumps a bit but we all just laugh.

He looked like he was in pain... It was sad? I'm not even sure but we all sat in silence a bit. "So, how bad is my car?" Max asked while George was stunned.

"The front is kind of smashed?"

"If I pay your medical bills, you'll pay for my car."

"Deal Max!"

They both shook hands on it. "Oh... Ian I'm sorry," I just gasped and put on a fake smile. "Look its fine! Your fine and that's cool!" Chad just stared at George and I it was weird but I didn't care. "So cunt when are you leaving" Chad fumbles with his fingers staring at George, you could tell that he was concerned under all the name calling. George stares down thinking, "Uhm... To-" Now it was more obvious that Joji got cut off by a nurse.

"Excuse Mr. Miller?" A small woman came in. Joji propped himself up and had a small blush on, "Y-Yeah?"

"Here is your discharge papers! Umm... Please sign here," the nurse lady points to a place, "And here!"

-------------------------------------

Joji's POV

As the nurse tells me where to put my signature, my heats start to heat up. She was cute and whatever but I've never been this close to a girl around friends..

I signed the paper and the nurse leaves as for my friends....

------------------------------------

[A/N]

sO THIS CHAPTER WAS KIND OF HARD AND ANNOYING TO WRITE

BUT ITS GREAT

THANKS FOR READING

AND
VOTING
AND
COMMENTING
AND YEP