Introduction

Copyright 2021 all rights served. No part of this book may be reproduced,distributed, or transmitted in any forms or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial use permitted by copyright law. If you are not reading this book on Wattpad then it has been stolen!😡 If you see any other book with my content without specifically quoting it then please report them and notify me. This book is very important to me and I take plagiarism very seriously so please tell me if you see anything at all! Please do not post spoliers in the comment section because it really does ruin the whole reading thing.😢 While reading keep in mind that all the events that take place in the book is completely fictional and shall not be taken seriously. Warning I have not edited this story yet.😨 So be prepared for lots of mistakes. Thank you. If you have any questions about the book or any suggestions for me feel free to dm anytime.😄 I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible but sometimes I get busy and don't reply right away. Readers should also be aware that there is really heavy swearing and I'm sorry if you can't handle it but then you'll have to find a G rated book.😧 Now I don't want to make this book mature because I know many people will not read it if it is mature. I know Wattpad says if there is language it should be mature but then I just loose my whole audience. 😢 So this book is not mature but be expecting a whole bunch of obscenities and of course some brutally bloody scenes. Oh and last thing you guys should know. I have a paragraph problem. 😮I always end up making huge paragraphs and I always have to go back and split them up. Sorry if I forget to do this occasionally because I actually forgot or I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.

Thanks for your understanding