THE BET

THE BET (A Magcon fanfiction)

Chapter 1- Selena Gracie

Selena's P.O.V

"Mom can you drive any faster? I wanna get there!" I shrieked in excitement. Of course I still had a whole plane ride to go, but I just couldn't wait to be in Dallas at Magcon with all these other famous viners. I don't refer to myself as a famous viner but, I do have a pretty good amount of followers, and a lot of people do consider me as famous so, I won't deny if someone asked. I heard all of the other people on the tour won't be many girls but instead, many boys. The people who organized this were gonna make this whole tour only for the guys but gave me an exception considering I'm just as 'famous'!

"Ok Selena relax, we're almost there just be patient." My mother scolded I'm pretty glad I won't have to deal with her for a while.

"I'm sorry mom but I'm just too exited, this is gonna be the best experience of my whole life!!!" I said with so much excitement taking over me I could die.

"I know sweetie just be sure to call everyday we will all miss you, even Liam." She said mentioning my little brother, he's 3, annoying, and adorable.

"Of course mom!" I assured her.

"Good, and here we are. You sure you'll be alright doing this all alone?" She asked with concern.

"Yes mom, you know how responsible I am!" I reminded her. I'd say I'm pretty responsible, I never gave my mom a reason to believe that I wasn't.

"Ok sweetie I love you, and I'll miss you very much" she said tearing up.

"Oh mom please don't start crying because than I'll start crying, my make up will run and I'll be a huge mess when meeting the guys" I voiced hugging her goodbye. As much as my mom might annoy me I'll still miss her.

"Bye mom" I said now wiping a tear away from my face. I gotta out of the front seat of the car and opened up the trunk.

"Good luck sweetie, have fun, and promise you'll try to fall in love again, it won't always hurt you know!" My mom told me as I pulled my two suitcases and carry on out of the trunk and closing it.

"I know mom, thank you" I said finally walking towards the front doors of the airport.

---

My name is Selena Gracie I'm 17 years old,my family is originally from Spain but my siblings and I were born here in Woodbridge Virginia. I have a little brother and an older sister. My brother's name is Liam and he is three years old. My sister's name is Chelsea and she is twenty three years old. My siblings and I are pretty dispersed in age, but we've always gotten along. I have really long straight dark brown hair that reaches just above my bum, and bright green eyes. My style is pretty normal for a teenaged girl, I shop at all the trendy stores at the mall so my style is very simple. I also hardly wear any make up, the most I'll wear is some eyeliner, mascara and very rarely lip gloss. My mom use to say I never needed much considering my skin is close to perfect, and wearing a lot of make up would just ruin my complexion.

I fell in love when I was 13 years old and this guy broke my heart. It's taken me 4 years to get over it! I know it seems a little too young to fall in love but it happened. Love is complicated, it could lift you up or knock you down. I unfortunately got knocked down and that's why my mom wants me to try and fall in love again. She really didn't like how I sat in my room and cried myself to sleep almost every single night, nether did I. Vine helped me a lot though. Now I'm happier and haven't had a boyfriend since my first heart break. I became vine famous about a year ago when I started uploading things I thought were funny, and I now I have over 2Million followers and I love them all.