4

it's been 2 weeks since i've been an english teacher. still i hate it i prefer the other class i'm teaching. my technolagy class. bad thing is that the fucking kids don't listen.

right now i'm teaching english terribly and the kids arn't even following on what is going on.

'sir this book is boring' one of the boys shouted.

'innit' two other kids shouted back.

'urgh guys you have to read this fricken book otherwise you will fail your exams'. i said back with a bored tone. i hated the book aswell.

'well i love this book...so much meaning' franchesca said and i just glared at her. and then a thought went into my head. i grinned evily and plugged my laptop into the smart bored and got somethng ready.

'hey james...turn the lighs off will ya' i said and he did what he was told...'hey jess put the blinds down' and she got up with an attitude and put them down.

'sir what are you doing?' one of the boys said and i just chickled.

'well...you guys don't want to read and i sure as hell don't want to read so we are just gonna do a shortcut' i said chuckling.

'be more spesific' the kid said back.

'we are going to cheat' i said and they all smield. basically what the kids had to do was find information by reading well insted what i am doing is finding information online so that they could copy it down and the lesson will be over quicker and then they can do whatever they want by not bothering me. i'm such a bad teacher gihee.

-------------

i can't belive it. we have basically done 10 lessons on the book in one day. i remember i did this at school and i think thats how i passed even though i got a c in english. i still passed.

'sir you are the best' sophie said twigling with her dark freen hair. and i just chuckled.

'right well then class do what you need to do. just don't bother me capeshe'

'capeshe' they all replied. and i just fell asleep. among all the shouting and cheering in the class.

--------------------

10 minutes later i wake up to levy in my face.

'DAAAHHH!' i screamed and the class just giggled.

'why are you alseep mr redfox?' levy said gosh she is such a moany little shrimp. hey gihee shrimp. i just chuckled.

'becuase the class finished the book' i said rubbing my eyes. and she just glared at me.

'really...i highly doubt that you finshed a ten lesson peice of work' she quietly snapped.

'why you in my classroom anyway?' i said avoiding what she said and she just glared.

'becuase i was told by franchesca and wendy that you wern't teaching them anything. i glared at the two kids.

'detention' i said at them and they had shocked faces.

'you can't give them detention for doing the right thing redfox' levy snapped back.

'yeah well it's my class and i taught them how to remember the book in a qucker way' i snapped in her face slightly louder.

'YEAH AND WHEN THESE KIDS FAIL YOU HAVE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME FOR ANGRY PARENTS COMING YOUR WAY!' now i was quiet.

'she told you sir' elliot broke the awkward silence leaving everyone to chuckle.

'shut up elliot!' i snapped