10

Today is Monday and i'm so tired. litually ive been so stressed since i found out i was a father. Levy asked me to tell my parents. as if...they would kill me. 25 years old or not. i just walked in the staffroom becuase i came really early for some strange reason thats probrably ehy i'm so fucking tired. oh well.

'gajeel why are you here so early?' i heard natsu say. i looked up and saw him gray and jellal sitting by the table we usually sit at.

' i really don't know but...maybe i'll just stay in the technolagy room until third period' i said. and jellal chuckled.

'why not come to self defence...it's fun...natsu and gray always come to self defence on the days it's first period. becuase all their lessons start on 2nd period. come on...it will be fun' i nodded and we all walked to the gymnasium.

'right so when the class come in hopefully they will be respectful...if the're not then you don't want to hear my shout heehe' jellal chuckled.

----------------

we waited for the students to come in and when they did...the girls were wearing a white kit with a black belt and the boys were wearing a black kit with a white belt. i saw a few students from my english class. which was sophie and lexie.

they wouldn't stop talking...is that normal for all the 11th graders. they just constantly talk. i walked over to gray and natsu who was chuckling becuase they knew jellal would scream at any minute.

'morning guys...guys...guys!' we could hear jellal getting fustraited with the kids convisations. natsu and gray coverd their ears.

'GUYS BE QUIET!' holy shit...he has a powerful voice. but it worked most kids nearly jumped 6ft in the air. i just giggled. i should use that. gihee.

-----------------

when the lesson was over i still had two hours untill i had to do my english lesson.

'what you doing next gajeel?' i just looked around after natsu asked me.

'OI METAL HEAD!, what you doing' what did this fucker call me?'

'i don't know...i'll just sort my lesson out i guess' i said.

'come to geography...it's awsome' i just huffed and i followed the pink hothead to his class. i guess it makes sence i go to his class becuase my room is right next door to his.

------------

we waited for about 10 minutes for the geography class to come. when they did come they were looking seriously bored.

'hey class' natsu said. none of my students were in natsus class. they look more geeky than my class. i only have 2 geeks in my class the others are either goths geeks or chav wanna be's.

'hey natsu' they said in unison. why can't my class call me by my name. and why doesn't natsu care about them calling him by his name.

'right so today we are learning about the 2004 tsunami in japan' natsu said. i was bored already. i hate geography becuase that is the lesson that terrfies people in the the future. history is fine because that stuff has already happened but geography i hate most of all actually no i hate english. i mean i got a fricken C for my parents thats a fail.

'urgh natsu do we have to....' one of the kids said. in a bored mood.

'alright then...maybe we could watch the film The Impossible after you write notes about the facts video' natsu said. hmm he lets kids watch movies like me. but he does it related to the subject. i just let the kids watch whatever they want. gihee.