7

Gajeels POV

'is this you?' i asked chuckling levy nodded with embarissment with a red face

'urgh these photos are so embarrising' she chuckled which made m want to look a more.

i came across a picture with her and lucy they looked about 14-15 i think

'oh that was our first day at fairy tail high. me and lucy have been friends since kindergerten'. levy smiled. and i just chuckled.

i dug through more photos and saw pictures of her and her family and a picture of her in a club looking at the Age of 16-17.

'oh that was my 16th birthday lucy and the girls took me to get drunk obviously we had fake ID. but it was fun i got drunk for the first time. 3 weeks later i ended up pregnant' there was silence.

'do you know who the dad is?' i blurted out. stupid gajeel why.

'suprinsingly no...i don't even remember having sex with this guy. i just ended up pregnant. all i remember was that he had dark hair'. she smiled and so did i.

i then looked at another picture and it was levy and the other teachers in the hospital room with levy holding baby lillie this picture made me smile.

'13 hours' she said i was confused.

'huh?'

'i was in labour for 13 hours' my eyes widened.

'jesus' was all i could say and she laughed.

'gajeel do you have any books' me and levy turned around and saw lillie standing by the door.

'umm i have a cook book thats the closest thing to a book' i laughed and so did levy.

'is that all you have?' and i nodded

'why?' here we go with the questions.

'becuase i don't like reading' i said and lillie stared at me blankly.

'but you read the cook book' levy then strted to laugh and i just sat there stuck in a question trap.

'yes but...'

'so you do read a type of book' lillie interupted playing with her fingers and twisting her foot acting all innocent. i just nodded.

'yeah i guess so...hey why don't you choose a recipe and i'll make it yeah' levy then looked at me shocked.

'you cook' she smiled thinking i was joking.

'yeah why you so amazed by that?'

'oh no nothing i just thought you were a kind of guy who would order takeaway or something like that' she said and then levy started playing with her fingers. you could so tell these two are mother and daughter. it just made me laugh and the resemblance.

lillie went to choose a recipe and 15 minutes later she chose spaghetti and meatballs.

'great choice...do you want to help me in the kitchen and cook it' i said and she nodded and followed me into the kitchen. levy then followed after.

---------------

2 hours after cooking the girls sat down on the table and i served out their food. everything was home made and they looked so exited to eat this food.

'wow gajeel, lillie that was the nicest meal i have ever had in my life' levy said making me smile.

'thanks mummy...thank you gajeel for dinner' lillie said and i just chuckled.

'it's alright kid' i said and she came over to hug me. i don't know why but lillie hugging me just felt like levy hugging me. urgh they are way too much the same.

'right i thik it's time for bed' levy said and lillie sluggisly walked over to levy and lifted her arms up to be picked up.

we all walked upstairs and i showed levy where lillie could sleep. and she placed her on the bed. we then went downstairs to talk some more.

'so what did your parents say about lillie?' i asked and she just smiled.

'they didn't say anything...i told them and my dad went upstairs and didn't come down for a few hours ad then he threw a suitcase full of my clothes down the stairs. and then he kicked me out. my mother always just looked at me in discust everytime i would see her in town. she hasn't met lillie yet but she will one day they both will' levy looked like she was going to cry.

'hey you need something much more stronger' i went into my alchol cupbord and brought out a brandy bottle. me and levy finished the whole bottle. and we were completly hammerd.

'right i think we should go to bed' levy said chuckling in a drunken way.

'naaah...i just want to sit here and talk more' i laughed and she laughed.

'okay then...as you asked about my parents. how is your relationship with yours?' i thought about it and smiled.

'when they found out i was smoking and drinking they gave up raising me...i mean i lived with them but they treated me older than my age and then they just stopped talkig to me till this very day' i tried to say in my drunk attitude.

'i guess we have something in commen then..family issues' levy laughed and then i laughed. and the before i knew it my lips automatically touched hers.

i never knew that she woud kiss back and then we kissed more harder and faster. i then made her lay on her back. still kissing her. she then laughed in the kiss and so did i.

LEMON!!!!!!!

i ripped levys top so she was just in her bra. i then kissed,bit and licked her neck making her do sweet soft moans. i then kissed further down to her chest. all the way to her stomache and her moans and grqans got louder as i went further down (omg i'm ligit creasing) i tore off levys skirt and then i took off her underwear. (eeeeeeeeeekkkk) she had a really nice body. her chest wasn't big but it was big enough i did't really care.

levy then ripped off my shirt making the buttons ping off it. i didn't really care i was too much into the mood for fucking this very attractive woman.

i then took off my jeans and boxers and the look on shrimps face made me laugh. 'it's so fucking big' she said and i carried on laughing. i then kissed her soft moist lips again which was making her moan even more.

i then placed my member into levy making her moan realy loud. 'gihee' i laughed ad then she kissed me once again. (LOOOOL) i then thrusted in and out slowly and then gradually i went faster. (ending it now. i have scarred myself for life)

when me and levy came we were so out of breath. litually we were drenched with sweat. i layed down next to her on the sofa and kissed her again.

'i love you' i whisperd into the kiss and then i stopped and thought. i never said that to cana. i looked in levys dark golden hazel eyes and she smiled and kissed me back.

'i love you too' after that i found two blankets on the arm chair and we wrapped then around our bodies and went back on the huge sofa. we cuddled together and closed our eyes still breathing heavily with exaughstion.......

----------------

well that chapter was umm...yeah..it was the worst lemon chapter i wrote as this was my first proper one (i hated every minute of writing it) my friend forced me to write one, but i was too cringed out to write it properly lool.

anyway you do not have to like this chapter if you didn't want to. i didn't like this chapter at all. oh well.

no idea what to write all i know is that it is not going to be a lemon. x_x