8

the next day.

i woke up on the sofa and relised that Levy wasn't there. i checked the kitchen and dining room and no sign of the shrimp.

i then walked upstairs and heard her talking to her daughter in the bedroom. i then ran to my bedroom and got changed. i put on a normal black top and white jogging bottems and my black biker boots.

i walked back downstairs to cook breakfast and then i felt someone link onto my leg. i looked down and saw the little bluenette giggling away.

'kid what are you doing?' i said picking her up.

'How long are we going to stay here' i paused to think of what lilley said and i smiled.

'you can stay here for as long as you want...well until you mum finds a place to stay for you and her' i said and she frowned.

'but i want to stay here forever' jesus they have only been here for day not even that.

'Morning!' levys said walking into the kitchen.

'morning' i said smiling at her. urgh what is wrong with me. ever since i met this shrimp i seem more loving and now i seem to be caring for children more.

'smells nice, what is it?' she walked closer to me and watched me cook breakfast.

'bacon...egg...sausage...beans...and toast' i said awkwardly and shrimp just chuckled.

'that sounds nice' i heard lilley say.

when breakfast was finally cooked the bluenettes sat down at the table. waiting for me to serve food to them.

'here you go lilley...and here you go shrimp gihee' i saw levy glare at me which made me laugh. shes so cute when shes angry.

halfway through eating breakfast lilley looks at me like she wants to say something but looks to scared to say it.

'spill it kid'

'hehe. are you mummys boyfriend?' me and levy choked on our food and started giggling.

'what makes you think that lillie?' levy asked trying to catch her breath from choking.

'well...' the little bluenette started playing with her fingers looking down at the table. '...i could hear you screaming and you were saying i love you to each other soooo' me and levy was bursting out laughing.

'w-whats so funny?'

'n-nothing sweety...i don't really know if gajeel and i are boyfriend or girlfriend yet...why?' levy asked. i was still chuckling.

'do you want us to be together?' i said to lillie and she giggled whilst nodding biting her bottem lip. i then looked at levy who was blushing.

'well then levy...do you want to be my-'

'yes' i got a sudden answer from shrimp and she ran over to me and gave me a kiss.

'are you sure you want to be with me becuase well you have a kiddie to look after then?' she whisperd in my ear and i just chuckled.

'i guess it can't be that bad can it?' i said and levy giggled. she was so sexy when she giggled.

'well if you say so' she chuckled again and now i felt a bit worried raising a kid...well i can't really say i hate kids if i never raised them lets just see how it goes it can't be that bad.

----------timeskip-----------

me levy and lillie were watching tv until levy rememberd something.