Chapter 2: first day pt:3

(This is going to have a lot of parts)

~~Le time skip to history cause idk what to do for math class so yeah~~~

RIIIINNNNGGG

welp thats the bell time for history i ran to my history class and got there just in time for her to introduce me

"hello class today we have a new student" she said

"hi i'm aphmau and i like purple" i said

"ok aphmau you may sit next to Katelyn, Katelyn please raise your hand" she said then a girl my age in the middle of the room with powder blue hair and crystal blue eyes raised her hand" i walked over and sat down.

"hi i'm Katelyn" she said to me

"aphmau" i replied

"you seem cool wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" she asked

"sure" i said then the teacher started talking

"ok today we are learning about our town protectors who is also know as the few" she said and when she said our group name i started tearing up and Katelyn looked at me with concern. 

"ms. Aphmau since your new can you name one of the members and something about them" she said next thing i know all eyes are on me and i smirk.

"i can do them all" i said smiling with a little bit of tears in my eyes

"i doubt that but you can try" she said which hurt cause i would never forget any of my best friends they are like my family

"Jessica aka lady Thor, leader of the group gem of love daughter of Thor and Irene and loved to make fanfictions. Sly aka iron man Jr. , gem of bravery, son of iron man, only one to pass Jessica's test of love, Katz aka Cyborg Jr. , Brother to Jessica, Gem of life, son of Cyborg, Kala aka lady wolverine, gem of Courage, Jessica's best friend, lover to Steven, Daughter of wolverine, castor aka Hawk boy, gem of randomness, son of Hawk Guy, Steven aka White lantern, gem of mischief, lover of Kala, son of green lantern, Pbat aka Black panther Jr., gem of quietness, son of Black Panther, Alex aka super boy, gem of darkness, son of super man, Jose aka Green arrow Jr., gem of rage, best friend to Steven, son of Green arrow." I said almost in tears with everyone staring at me in shock.

"wow that was... impressive" the teacher said

"yeah" i said grabbing a picture of me and Sly out of my notebook and smiling. i then saw Katelyn trying to look over my shoulder to see the picture but i quickly put it back in my notebook which just so happens to be my Sly x Steven fanfiction.

"Wait you had information on some of their love lives how did you know that information" the teacher said getting kinda suspicious

"well i visited JusticeVil a while back and i saw them around the town a bunch." i said trying to take the suspicion off of me .

"oh ok well thats all time for today" the teacher said. Just then the bell rang welp time for magics i better call the guys.