Chapter 12

Thnx again KailynFTW.

Sly's p.o.v
Ugh I can't believe we let jess convince us to let her stay till she graduates. Now we are all sitting in math class listening to the lesson. I felt her grasp on my hand weaken and I heard her hit the floor. Me and the few ran to her side. I picked her up and set her on my lap.
"That's what she gets" I heard ivy say.

"quick sly get her hammer only you and her can lift it." Kala told me. i pressed the button to equip my armor and flew out of the classroom. i flew to our house and used the teleporter that led to the hall. i ran into the hall and grabbed mjolnir and went back.

i ran into the classroom and slammed mjolnir on her chest with as much force as i had at the moment. Suddenly lighting struck down on her which shocked everyone except us because we were inside. after the lightning cleared Jess opened her eyes. she was sweating and looked worried and scared. she grabbed mjolnir causing her to equip her Asgaurding armor. she marched up to the teacher motioning us to follow her.

She started to talk to the teacher at a low tone. she said something causing the teacher to look scared. Jess then walked out the door with us following. After she explained to us what was going on we went to different classes to see if what we were told was true.

Once we confirmed it was true someone told us about someone who started a rumor about a Loki sighting. Jess looked angry when we were told who started it.

Ivy, Michi, and Sasha are in a world of hurting.....

More info on what happened is in Jess' point of view of this aka last chapter.