Chapter 10: enemy

We were all hugging when we heard a huge bang outside. We all ran out to see a dragon out in front of the school. We all were confused but then it shape shifted into a girl with long black hair and bright blue eyes.
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE" I shouted to her cause she was across the field bye the sakura tree.
"YOU DONT REMEMBER ME. WELL I REMEMBER YOU JESSICA" She shouted
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHO ARE YOU." I yelled
"THE NAMES KAT. I TRIED TO JOIN THE FEW AND YOU TURNED ME DOWN CAUSE MY STUPID COUSIN ALEX WAS ALREADY IN THE FEW AND THEN MY BOY FRIEND STEVEN BROKE UP WITH ME TO DATE YOU BUT YOU BROKE HIS HEART SO NOW ITS TIME FOR MY REVENGE AND TIME YOU WILL DIE JESSICA." she yelled transforming into a dragon again  and charged at me.
"I DONT WANT TO HIRT YOU KAT" I yelled blocking her attack.
"YOUR JUST SCARED ILL WIN CAUSE YOUR PATHETIC AND WEAK AND YOU ONLY RELAY ON YOUR FRIEND TO MAKE YOU SEEM POWERFUL." She yelled.. 2 of those word rang in my head over and over again. Pathetic and weak started to have flash backs.
~flash back start~
"Leave me and my friends alone" I yelled to my uncle.
"And what are you gonna do about.. Your just pathetic and weak" he said which made me mad next thing I knew I hit him with lightning.
~flash back end~
Those word rang in my head. I screamed and summon lightning on her causing her to change back and fall.
"T-this isn't o-over Jessica" she said before telaporting a away somewhere. Leaving the words still ringing in my head.