Beautiful Nightmare

Hey guys, So today I started back up with school again and I have so much going on i'm going to try and get this chapter out because it may take a while for me to upload.

But that does also mean that i'll have more time in class to plan and blow ya'lls minds!! >;3

This chapter was a huge surprise to be honest. Last night I was dreaming and it was a wonderful dream, but the whole idea of it was wonderful! So this chapter is based off a dream! Hallelujah! 

Sleeping really can do me some good. Here's the next chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jared pov: 

I feel like i've been running for weeks even though it's only been a couple of days. The pack center took a while to get to and I don't even know how long I was passed out for. My pack must be worried. I was almost home though, I knew this part of the forest like the back of my hand.

Getting home was second nature to me. 

I could feel myself getting closer to them with every step I took. All i wanted was to see Cynnia and her smiling face. I'd work on saving her later, as bad as that sounded. 

I ran threw the trees, hopping over fern and rotting trunks. I could feel her, I could smell her. I just couldn't see her. And it was driving me crazy. I don't know how I could have lived a whole year without her.

I picked up the speed and bursted into the clearing. There she was. My black wolf. Her fur was as dark as a starless night. Her eyes a glowing blue. She was training with Jack, though he was was strong warrior, Cynnia's undefeated streak has not gone unnoticed.

She easily pinned him down and I started walking toward her.

Cynnia

She looked up when she heard my voice. I heard her gasp and she hopped off of Jack, running towards me. She tackled me and at first I thought she did it out of anger until she started licking my fur.

Jared, you stupid douche bag. I've been so worried about you. Where were you? Are you hurt? Did you even find her?

Cynnia... I looked into her eyes and I saw fear in them. Was she really worried about me? 

I pressed my nose to hers and closed my eyes. I am well. 

The rest of the pack came running out from the woods and surrounded me. The questions filling the air and were it not for Cynnia and Jack I was afraid I would of gotten smothered to death.

He's probably tired right now. Let him go rest. Cynnia growled at the pack and then came over and started nudging me to the pack house. When we were out of sight shifted back into my human form and put on a pair of pants that I kept on the side of the house for emergencies.

I walked into the pack house and marched straight up into my bedroom. I fell back on my bed and when I hit it I would have fallen asleep instantly, were it not for a little knock on the door.

I grumbled for them to come in and my mood lightened up a bit when a blue-eyed beauty walked into my room.

If it were even possible, she was even more beautiful than when I had last seen her. Everything about her just radiated happiness. How could I of been so stupid to wrong her? If I ever got her back, I would never drink again. 

"Jared, sorry, I know your tired. But I wanted to come see you." My breath caught in my throat. She wanted to see me? Was there hope, or was I just misreading her kindness for something foolish,