Chapter 5

Dipper's POV

I walked up the stairs to the attic, I might as well get ready now, it's going to take me a while to find Adams house cause no one gave me an address. I opened our bedroom door to see Mabel and Wendy sitting on the floor in front of Mabel's bed.

"Wendy, wha- what are you doing here?" I asked nervously, I never knew she would be everywhere now.

"Mabel invited me to hang out." She said, flashing a quick smile.

"Dipper, get ready! Mabel wants to make her big entrance!" Mabel said, I could see a confetti cannon in her hand and a bag of glitter in the other.

"Mabel, chill, I just need to change shirts cause I went up the peak today." I replied. I took my shirt off and put a fresh shirt on.

"We can leave now, but keep that confetti bazooka out of my face!" I said, looking at Mabel and her confetti cannon. They both stood up and started following me down the stairs.

"First the glitter machete, now this? You're such a party poopper!" She replied.

"Adding glitter to something doesn't make it safe!" I replied.

We walked to my car and everyone climbed in Wendy next to me and Mabel in the back seat with Waddles, "Wendy, where does your boyfriend live?" I asked.

"Adam, he lives at the end of town near the mouth of the forest!" Wendy replied. Mabel and Wendy laughed the entire drive to Adams house, I remained silent.

When we reached Adams place I had a few questions, why did it look so odd and different to the rest of the town? Why is far from other houses? We climbed out the car, I began making my way in when Mabel stopped me.

"Dipper, what's up with you?" Mabel asked.

"It's nothing, okay." I responded, trying to leave she stopped me.

"This all happened at the diner this morning when you found out- wait a second, you're jealous of Wendy's boyfriend!" Mabel said.

"No I'm not." I replied, trying to sound calm and not crack under the pressure.

"Yes you are! Admit it, you still have feelings for Wendy!" Mabel said.

"Bye Mabel." I said, walking away and entering Adams vivid home. I could feel my cheeks going hot because of Mabel's comment. As I walked through Adams home chills shivered up my spine, something isn't right. I got to the backyard and it was all in a party setting.

People already arrived and it was fairly full, almost everyone in the town is here, in the corner of my left eye I caught Wendy and Adam kissing, I felt my cheeks get hot, maybe I am a little jealous, just a little. Then out of the corner of my right eye, I saw Pacifica. I turned around to leave, maybe if I leave now no one will notice that I was ever here.

I started walking out and soon the lights went down, oh no Mabel's big entrance, I thought to myself. "Oh no" I thought to myself.

Then a spotlight came on, soon the air was filled with glitter and confetti. "Mabel's back Gravity Falls!" I heard her yell at the top of my lungs. I continued to try my escape hoping that maybe just maybe, "Dipper, come join me!" But she did call me, I sighed, turning around and walking to Mabel, standing by her side.

Everyone began applauding, Mabel would never do this around Stephen, he'd be so disappointed in her. The problem I face now is that Pacifica knows I'm here so she's bound to talk to me now.