Chapter two

Chapter Two

"David! Wow you really doing this for me?" Jenna exclaimed. David brought her out to the foot ball game to shout cheers for the crowd. She was in a wheelchair and in her football jersey and cheer skirt. In her hands were silver and gold poms poms and he cheer squad squealed when they saw her.

"Jen your back!" they laughed.

"Better than ever! Let's run the crowd!" she yelled. The band started playing and the football team ran out.

"What team is Maywood High? What team?" Jenna yelled. The squad stunted and cheered.

"We fight for dominance we fight for courage we fight for victory!" she cheered. The squad repeated and shook their pom poms and the crowd went wild. The Mustangs scored a touchdown.

"One more Mustangs! Its not enough. We are the Mustangs we are tough!" she shook her pom poms. David was filming her every move. It was a miracle. Jenna stood up once or twice and it seemed like she was cured.

The Mustangs won 54-6 and everyone poured out into the field. David and Jenna hugged and her eye sparkles glittered. She rose up slowly and did the victory cheer with the squad. She couldn't stunt but David knew that if she continued being active she would get better. David saw the next opportunity but must ask her parents first.

"I will make your daughter better." David said. Her parents exchanged looks and sighed.

"Yes you may, David. If she gets better your the man." her dad said. David smiled and saw Jenna in the doorway. Her parents got up and tried to help her but she wheeled herself over to David.

"What is it that you want to do to me?" she whispered.

"I want to get you better." he said back. Jenna held David's hand and nodded.