Dream

His face was the stuff of nightmares, at least to Drake. All shrouded in a blinding flash, with something deep in his eyes that spoke of intent to kill and maim. Otherwise, there wasn't anything particularly frightening about Sams face. He had relatively doll like features, a soft curious gaze, an almost button nose, and innocent eye lashes. A stark contrast to Drakes sharp, thin face.

But in Drakes dreams, Sams visage always bested his own in ferocity. Even if it retained those innocent features, it was anything but pure. Eyes sunken in shadow, dark hair whipped back from the force of the laser, once porcelain skin now discolored by the green glow and creased like a dingy folded paper as he squinted to take proper aim. Sam was always smiling.

Drake would wake in a cold sweat, heart constricted despite its pounding. He'd break his own ribs both ways, it seemed. It was almost as if Drakes tentacle knew of its former troubles, at the fault of that horrible dreamed up face, as a human arm. Bruises, like tea stains on paper, encircled his pale waist. His ribs bloomed, a garden fostered by the red Python that hugged him while he slept.

It would strangle him, perhaps. And the last thing he would see was Sam, lips plump as a bow pulled into that almost sheepish smile, as his eyes lit up in the glow of his hands, and then the flame that consumed Drakes.