Chapter 1

(Jenna's pov)
Today is the day I go to Drake's concert with Jovani, Julian, Ava, and Sarah. Julian and Jovani have never met my cousins before so this will be interesting. Me, Ava, and Sarah had a sleep over yesterday so we were getting ready. I put on a black crop top, ripped jeans, a red flannel and some black vans.

(Jovanis pov)
Today I'm going to a concert with Julian, Jenna, and her cousins. I'm so hyped for this concert but I'm even more happy because Julian said that he invited Jenna, little did Julian knew that I've been having a crush on Jenna since 5th grade. Jenna said she was gonna bring her cousins to the concert because her cousins are big fans of Drake. I put on a white shirt, my red flannel, some jeans, and my white vans.

(Julian's pov)
I'm on my phone scrolling threw Instagram and I see that Jenna posted a new picture with her cousins. I never have seen her cousins till now and I said to my self "damn they are cute" and Jovani was listening to me and then he told me " ooooo Julian got a crush on some girls" I threw a pillow at him. "Dude you ready?" I told Jovani " yeah I'm ready, lets got pick up the
girls" Jovani said.
(Jovanis pov)
I was driving to Jenna's house to pick them up and then I see jenna come out the house and see that we are matching flannels and her cousin said "aww y'all are so cute" I kinda blushed and smirked at the same time. Julian saw me "oooo Jovani you're blushing" I just punched him on the arm and the girls went inside the car.

(Jenna's pov)
When Ava said "aww y'all are so cute" I thought in my head "OMG I WISH WE WERE DATING!!" But luckily I didn't say it out loud if I did I would've have been in a weird situation. We went in the car and Jovani turned on the radio and one dance came on. All of us started to sing to the song.We stopped at chick-fil-a to get some food because we were hungry. Julian paid for his food, Ava paid for her food, Sarah paid for her food, and when I was ordering then the cashier said " it will be $8" and then Jovani said "I'll pay for you" I told him "ok then (giggles) you pay"

(Jovanis pov)
I told Jenna that I'll pay because I just wanted to be nice. In the other hand Julian thought I paid for Jenna's lunch because I liked her, which is true but I just wanted to be nice.