Chapter 4

(Jovanis pov)
I can't believe it. I'm in love with Jenna. I might sound crazy to be in love with my brothers BESTFRIEND but I am. Julian doesn't know that we're dating. Me and Jenna are gonna tell him later. Julian is gonna be so happy because he's been waiting for this day to come since he saw me and Jenna talk for the first time.

(Jenna's pov)
OMG!!!! I can't believe I'm dating Jovani. Saying that makes me blush and smile. I'm so happy to be with Jovani. I just, I don't know how to explain how happy I am to be with Jovani. We're going to tell Julian that were dating but I already know that he knows me and Jovani are dating because I know my best friend and he knows everything about me.

(Julian's pov)
I saw Jenna and Jovani come down the stairs holding hands and they are both smiling. I know what's gonna happen, they're gonna tell me they're dating. Well guess what I already know but I'll pretend I don't know. " Julian we have to tell you something" said Jovani. "Me and Jovani are dating" said Jenna. " FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE YOU GUYS MET EACH OTHER,  well I'm happy for you guys" I said screaming.

(Ava's pov)
I spent all night thinking of Julian and saying to my self "omg he's so cute" I don't think he likes me tho, because why would anyone in the world like their bestfriend's cousin. I just kept thinking of him and I couldn't stop but smile. Since Julian gave me and Sarah his phone number I decided to text him.
A~Ava    J~Julian

A- hey Julian 
J- hey Ava? Ava right?😂
A-yeah it's Ava😂😂
J-did you like the concert?
A-yeah it was the best concert I've ever been to *especially because I was sitting next to you*
J-so.......
A-I shouldn't have texted you
J-why?
A- because you won't like me if you get to know me
J- well let's hang out?
A- I just said you won't like me😂
J-well I WANT to hang out WITH YOU
A-fine then😂😂where should we go
J-Starbucks
A-yeah that's fine
J-*yeah just like you* ok I'll pick you up later at 12
A-k byeeeeee
J-✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼bye

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Hope you guys are liking the story I might not post tomorrow✌🏼️