Chapter 3

(Jovanis pov)
I can't believe I did it. I kissed Jenna and I held her hand. The one thing I just felt happy about is that she didn't back away from me. Nobody noticed we we kissed or  holding hands. When we were walking to the car I was driving and I dropped off Ava and Sarah. Jenna was gonna stay at our house. When we got home me and Jenna started talking about the concert. Then she brought up the kiss. " so when you kissed me...... I liked it Jovani" I blushed and smiled. I was just so relieved that she didn't hate it. "Jenna I like you a lot and I wanna ask you something" I told her "And your question is......"she said "do you wanna be my girlfriend?" " JOVANI YES I WANNA!!" She screamed that and she kissed me on my cheek. I smiled and she saw me." Why are you smiling Jovani?" "Because I got the best girlfriend in the world" I said.

(Julian's pov)
I'm so glad jenna and Jovani are going out. I was over hearing them talking in the movie room. When Jovani came to check on me, because I was "asleep" I jumped on my bed and pretended to snore. He actually thought I was asleep. After that I just went to sleep because I was tired.

(Jenna's pov)
I was getting tired so I told Jovani that I was going to Andreas room to sleep, then all of a sudden I felt someone grab my waist and kissing me on the neck and I turned around to see Jovani and he said "sleep with me, Andrea went to Ryan's house and parents aren't here." "Sure" I told him. He grabbed my hand and lead me to his room I laid down on his bed and he laid down beside me. We were facing each other and Jovani grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him that the space between us is only like 2 inches he kissed me and I kissed back.

🙃🙃🙃🙃😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😎😎😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
OMG I'm so happy ok so I'm posting one more story today