Chapter 9

(Jenna's pov)
Jovani asked me if I can go to his house today, I told him yeah but something seems weird about this.
{2 hours past}
I went to Jovanis house and knocked on the door. Jovani opened the door with a big smile. It was the cutest smile that I've ever seen in my life. He hugged me. "So no kiss" I said "Oh well I thought you were gonna kiss me" said Jovani then he kissed me but the kiss had little spark that made me have more butterflies than usually.

(Jovanis pov)
In my mind all I could think about is "is she gonna like the surprise!?"
I took her hand and grabbed the bandana that I had in my pocket. I put the blindfold on her beautiful brown eyes." Jovani what are doing?" She asked "just wait babe"
I grabbed her waist leading her to the backyard and we stepped outside. " ok you can take the bandana off now babe" she took the bandana off and she screamed out yes and jumped on me and hugged me really tight. It's was a giant teddy bear with a sign that said "will you go to homecoming with me??" 
She carried the bear inside the house and we went to my room. " so you're just gonna trade me for the bear" I told her sarcastically. " no I'm never trading you for anyone" she let go of the bear and hugged me really tight.i hugged her back and kissed her on her cheek. We went to the movie theater and I saw my ex girlfriend. " oh no" I said " what? What happen Jovani?" Said Jenna " it's my ex-" I got interrupted by Jenna "gimme a piggy back ride" she said " wh-" I said interrupted again " just let me get on your back" said Jenna "ok" I said. My ex looked over at us and she said...................

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER 😈 I MIGHT LOST LATER TODAY OR TOMMOROW😊👌🏼