Chapter 11

(Jenna's pov)
I LOVE JOVANI!!!!OMG I feel so happy with him in my life. Me and Jovani got to his house. "Baby can you spend the night?" Jovani said with a puppy dog face. "It depends if ur gonna cuddle with me in bed" I told him." Of course babe" he said. He let me borrow a long t-shirt and all I had on was my bra,my underwear, and the long t-shirt. "You look cute in my shirt" Jovani said. "Jovani you tell me I look cute in everything" I told him."well it's not my fault that Im dating the most beautiful girl in the world" said Jovani. I blushed A LOT. "AWW I made you blush ur so adorable babe" Jovani said. "Ima go to sleep baby" I told him "wait for me plzzzzz" he told me."fine hurry up but I'm not sleeping on the edge" I told him. He jumped on the bed and I looked at him with a puppy dog face and he moved to the edge. I laid down facing the wall and the lights were off. All of a sudden I felt Jovani put his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. "Jovani I thought we were just gonna cuddle" I told him with a sarcastic voice. "Ok babe what ever you want then" he told me "I was just playing so go back to what you were doing" I told him and then laughed. He started to kiss my neck and he turned me around so that we are facing each other. He kissed me and I fell asleep in his arms.
(Jovanis pov)
I kissed her and then she fell asleep. She looks cute when she's asleep. I told Jenna that I love her. Honestly I haven't been this happy in my whole life. Jenna makes me so happy. I fell asleep after she did.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 omg I have to start to write longer😏stories 😂I promise I'll write longer stories.💯💯💯👌🏼👌🏼😛😁😘👑💯