Chapter 2:

(Jenna's pov)
After Jovani had paid for my lunch I thanked him and we all ate. We then went to the concert. My cousins were walking together, Julian was walking by himself, and Jovani was walking with me, I didn't mind him walking with me because he didn't bother me we were just talking about how exited we were about the concert. Jovani didn't know I liked him nobody knew I liked him. I don't think he likes me tho,   I think he just likes me as a friend.

(Jovanis pov)
I was walking with Jenna because I just wanted to talk to her and hear that beautiful voice she has. Nobody knew I liked her. I don't think she likes me Julian says she does because he knows Jenna really good. I just wish she did like me.

(Julians pov)
Wow just wow Jovani left me for jenna. I'm just disappointed, nah I'm not I want them to go out. In my head I'm like "OMG JOVANI MAKE A MOVE ALREADY!!" Jovani doesn't know that I want him to be with my best friend ( Jenna ) because I think they are cute together.

(Ava's pov)
I was walking with Sarah and I couldn't help to turn around to where Julian was standing and I got butterflies in my stomach. Can I really like him even if I just met him? I-I I can't like him I just met him.one I thing I did notice was that from the corner of my eye I can see Julian looking at me and Sarah. Hopefully he doesn't like Sarah. I sound jealous, I can't ugh I don't know anymore.

(Sarah's pov)
I was walking with Ava and I noticed that Julian kept looking over where we were. I couldn't help but smile at him.i can't like him I just met him. I don't k ow anything about him either.

(Jenna's pov)
Jovani sat next to me, next to Jovani was Julian, after Julian it was Ava and then Sarah. Jovani bought a shirt. I don't know why but I thought that was cute. When Drake started to sing "Hold on, we're going home" all of a sudden I felt Jovanis lips on my lips and He grabbed my hand. I just held on his hand and I didn't tell him anything. 

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 OMG I can't believe I'm doing a fan fiction but oh well😂💀 hope you like this story so far