the shift

Rokuro Pov

Blood pours out of my skin and the monster before me seemed to shimmer and suddenly it was the size of a two story house with long snapping teeth, another set of arms grew and it reached over its back and grabbed the shell of its back with a great rip it tore it in two, the plain shell tore away to reveal another one,then the monster picked up the discarded shell and brought it together in front of it like a sheld, crap. I could feel my energy draining. With one last effort I dug deep inside of me searching for all my strength then a memorize came back to me.

Kamui looked down at my prone body and said with his blank face, "

You know, that arm of yours could most likely take you somewhere nice if your ever in trouble. "At the time I hadent understood but I did now.

I look down at my arm and flex my red fingers, I hope this works. Running at the Abomination I hit it with all my strength and focus on going somewhere else. A terrible warping feeling twists my gut as I feeling my body leaving this part of this plain.

Benio Pov

I wake up with a gasp and see granny and everyone else from the dorm standing over me. then I remember Rokuro and whisper his name. One of his friends comes over and says,

"Where is he."desperately clings to his voice and I put my hands under me and push up everyone gasps and I her several shocked gasps and suddenly long white fingers belonging to the head of the exorcists was gazing down at me and I reach out and clasp his shirt pulling him close to me I say

"You need to hurry before he kills himself. It it was such a powerful Kagare. It just kept evolving while fighting us. None of you guys stand a chance." Letting go I look up at him and He shakes his head.

"We got there but there was just a giant hole no sign of eather. Im sorry Benio."I slump further and gaze at the ceiling tears welling in the corners of my eyes. Everyone filled out and I gazed up through blurred eyes. I Will get stronger and become a better exorcist and erase all traces of the kagare.