characters later

Rokuro Emmado-

18 years old Rokuro is tall at 6'5".  He is also very lean and muscular. His hair is dark brown with red highlights and reaches his butt but he wears it in a pony tail most of the time.  His body is covered in many scars and he has a a tattoo that says "demon" the right side of his chest alo gwith his star tattoo. Also his Kagare arm is always activated.  Also his personality has changed.  he is rough and quiet giving of a dangerous and threading aura.  He is also very quiet and stern.

Benio Adashino-

At 17 years old at 5'9" she is fairly tall for her age and has the same hair do except instead of the two bobbles she now wears the two clips Rokuro gave her.  She dosn't have any scars but has the twin star constellation tattooed over her heart.  One thing has changed her personality has changed a lot.  Now she is friendly, stubborn, talkative, prideful and misses Rokuro.  She has also become the top exorcist and refuses to join the 12 guardian council. 

Kisame Lioch-

Kisame is 18 years old and is a friend of Benio, hes an Exorcist from America and is Jealous of Rokuro because hes in love with Benio.  He has blond hair, brown eyes and is well built at 6'3". He has no scars or tattoos and has a very jealous personality he is also  very childish.