Chapter 11

CHARLES' POV

The next few minutes we just stare at eachother. At least I think it is only a few minutes, but the next time I take my eyes away from his own captivating violet orbs the sun is starting to set.

"Do you want to come back with me? I have to introduce you to the pack." I say as I turn back to him. I watch as surprise filters on his face....and slight fear. My wolf is instantly on gaurd, wanting to know who hurt our baby and why.

"I don't know, I don't think they will like me." He voice cracked as he said 'me'. My head tilts to the side much like my wolf does when he can't answer a question to someone in human form.

"What do you mean? They'll love you." I try and assure him, but the doubt still lingers on his face.

"I don't know what the alpha will think. He probably won't let me stay, I'm a Rouge and an omega, two things most alphas hate." He spits hateful as he glares at the ground. My brows furrow in thought. Was it possible that his past alpha abused him for being an omega? The idea made me inraged, alphas are suppose to protect there packs, expecially omegas. Wait? Did he not know I was an alpha?

"Well, I can promise that the alpha will love you. And I also promise no one will care that you are a rouge, or an omega. We take in a lot of rouges and try to help them come back from where they were and become part of the pack again. Alot of the Rouges nowadays are wolves trying to flee abusive pack relationships, or the fact that there can handle they are gay, or lesbian, or bisexual. But the far gone ones are the only kind we can't help." I say, somewhat sad that not all wolves can be saved from a world of insanity and death.

My mate seems to think through what I had just said. I can see all the different emotions flit across his face. Confusion, fear, pain, loss ,grief, relief. Finally he lifts his eyes and meets my gaze.

"I think that it is very noble that your pack helps rouges who aren't really insane and just need someone to care. I also don't know how you are so sure that the alpha will just let me into the pack." He said scoffing in disbelief that anyone would do such a thing. I smirk, this next sentence is going to blow his perfect little head.

"Well, I think it's pretty stupid of an Alpha to not let his mate join a pack, expecially when he already accepted said mate." I joke. My mates mouth pops open in shock as a smirk forms on my own.

"You....you mean....really!? My mate is an alpha?" He exclaims harshly as his breathing accelerates. My smirk quickly fades as I realize he isn't very happy with the idea of being the alphas mate.

"Well, yeah. I'm sorry if that dissapoints you." I mutter bitterly as I stand up and head for the edge of the clearing. My wolf and I hurt by the hatred that spilled out of my mates mouth as he realised we were alpha.

He doesn't say anything for a while, and neither do I. He was the one the insinuated that he didn't want me as his mate, he is the one who is gonna fix this.

"I didn't mean it like that. I just...haven't had the best past with alphas trying to tell me what to do." He muttered as he once again started playing with the dirt. My wolf becomes more agitated with his answer back. I hear my mate gasp as he notices my black eyes.

"Did you not notice how I asked if you wanted to come meet the pack? I never ordered you to come back with us and meet the pack, I gave you a choice, and now you are trying to say I am taking over your control. Charles and I just want to get to know you, but you won't even give us a chance to prove ourselves! I am not going to sit here and let you flood yourself in your own pity when you could be having fun with us and the pack." My wolf then makes me stand up and takes a step back. "So, if you don't want to come with, then that is your own fault. You are missing out on a mate who will love and cherish you, something I assume you haven't had much in life." I felt my chest heaving at the speech that my wolf and I just gave. My wolf finally let's me have cotrol back and my eyes switch back to green.

"So, what's it gonna be?" I ask him.