The Beach

Allison Billson:

I woke up at 9am per usual. Yay, I don’t have school! The sun was already high and bright so I quickly changed into a pair of jeans, blue tank top and my black converses. I slipped on my grey and black striped sweatshirt jacket thing. So much comfy-ness I surprise myself.

I pulled out my headphones and IPod. I started listening to country while lounging on my bed. I smelled the wonderful smell of bacon and stood up. I love bacon! I went downstairs with my headphones still in. I got into the kitchen and saw Jayden and Beau cooking breakfast. They were both only in boxers and they had some sexy backs. Oh, by the way, I love people’s backs. I know, I am a freak but just stare at a muscular guys’ back for like 30 seconds and it always looks nice.

I watched them dance around the kitchen as they were still oblivious to me being here. I finally took out my head phones. I turned off my IPod and smiled. Beau said, “So what about Allison?”

Jayden ran a hand through his hair. I smiled, “What about me?” They both spun around so quickly I think they might have gotten whiplash. I covered my mouth to stifle my laughs. Then I put on a straight face.

Jayden asked, “How long have you been standing there?”

I shrugged, “10…15 minutes maybe.” His eyes got wider.

Beau asked, “How much of our conversation did you catch?”

I chuckled, “Don’t worry; I only heard the last sentence since I was listening to music.” I held up my IPod and they both looked super relieved. Dang…I should have listened earlier! My phone started ringing. I sighed and pulled it out as a picture of Jake flashes.

Ally: Hey.

Jake: Hey, dad said he will handle your pills today.

Ally: Cool, when should they be here?

Jake: Tomorrow at the latest.

Ally: Wonderful! It is so weird not having them.

Jake: I wouldn’t know.

Ally: You are alright…right? (I sit at the table while getting weird looks from the guys)

Jake: Yeah, I’m fine…just kind of flipped last night. I just…I can’t believe mom would do that.

Ally: Yeah…I wouldn’t know…seems weird for her not to be here doing it.

Jake: (Huffs) if she ever lays a hand on you again I will call the cops, Ally.

Ally: There is no need, first you have to convince the woman to let me come back.

Jake: Yeah, anyway, how are you?

Ally: Good I guess. I like it here sort of. (The boys grinned)

Jake: Uh-huh, you haven’t done anything stupid right? I mean since you don’t have your pills?

Ally: What are you implying?

Jake: Nothing, just answer me, Allison.

Ally: Well, I may have flipped out on Bethany and Allan last night…and kicked one of Jayden’s friends butt.

Jake: What? Why?

Ally: Well, his friend slapped my butt so I pinned him and threatened him. (Jayden grinned) Then I flipped on Bethany and Allan just because they wouldn’t leave me alone. Well, I guess that was more of my condition than me.

Jake: Yeah, it sounds like it. And if you were here I would give you a high five. Tell Jayden that I will personally kick his butt if anyone touches you or hurts you.