One Shot Time! :-D

Leo's POV

As I read the name on my laptop screen over and over again I began to panick. I mean seriously, CALYPSO!!?!??! Out of all the people in the world, it just had to be Calypso. Holy Hephaestus, - wait, How could she even have wi-fi, she's on an island for godness sake! That's it! I need to talk to my dad.

I Ran to the Poseidon Cabin as fast as I can to find Percy and Annabeth looking at their laptops sitting cross-legged on Percy's bed. They didn't hear me come in so I thought I should have a little fun.

Since They were both sitting at the edge of the bed, I screamed a girly shriek like Drew's And Surprised the couple and they fell down. I laughed so hard I ended up on the floor rolling.

" VALDEZ!!!!!!!!!!! " Shouted a very angry son of Poseidon.

" Wait! Before you kill me, I need to tell you something. " I said.

" What is it, Valdez? Before I come over there to you and pull your throat out! " Annabeth threatened. 

" Percy, do some of your cool weird water powers  and make a rainbow. " I replied.

" Alright. " And he made a rainbow.

" Oh, Iris, Goddess of the rainbow, Show me my father Hephaestus where ever he is. " I Said while throwing in a drachma in the rainbow.

The rainbow formed into an image of my dad working at the forges in Olympus.

" Hi. " I greeted simply. The god jumped surprised a little bit.

He turned around. " Ah! Leo, my boy. What do you need? "

" I need to know why Calypso has wi-fi in Ogygia. " I replied hardly.

" Calypso? Oh, yeah that girl from the island. Zeus released the girl and she is currently living here in Olympus. Why? Do you want to see her? " My dad answered.

" NO! By all means father, NO! JUST NO! " Percy and Annabeth were laughing.

" I understand........ You like Poseidon's daughter now. I have to go now son. Goodbye! " Then Hephaestus cut the connection.

After that, Jona walked in. " Hey guys. " She smiled. She had the most beautiful smile ever. Wait- Whaaaaa....... What am I thinking?

" Leo? Leeeooooooo................. LEO! " Jona screamed in my ear.

I jumped and screamed like a little girl in surprise and even lit on fire. In mid jump I saw Percabeth and Jona laughing like cray cray.

I finally fell from my jump and turned off my flames. And along with it, a plan. But I'll just to it at night.

" WHAT. " I asked sounding annoyed but actually I wasn't. I would've been, but it was Jona.

" What were you doing here? " Jona Asked. I Guess Again.

" I was Iris Messaging somebody. " I replied. " BAI. " And then I ran out of the Blue Cabin.

And then I saw her.

She was coming here.

To this camp.

Calypso.