Outfits ONE SHOT

Jona's POV

" Hey Chiron, Can some of my friends and I go shopping later? " I asked the centaur in archery class.

" Sure. But be careful and bring your weapons. " he replied.

" Thank, Chiron. " I said. I notched five arrows and shot them all at once. It all hit bulls eye. Yeah, unlike Percy, I ace archery. I have totally no idea why.

" Alright, Children. " Chiron spoke. " Dismissed. "

I returned my bow and quiver in the shack and ran off to the Aphrodite cabin where Piper was. I knocked on the door.

" Hey Jona. " Rhea, the nine year old half sister of Piper, greeted.

" Hey Rhea. " I said. " Is Piper there? "

" PIPER!!! " Rhea screamed into the cabin. " JONA'S HERE!!! "

Then Piper came into view behind Rhea.

" Hey. " She greeted. " Come in. I have the cutest outfit that would make Leo drool over you. "

I walked in the pink cabin and sat cross-legged on Piper's bunk. There were only Piper, Rhea and Brianna, another nine year old.

" So I picked out some cute floral high waisted shorts and a short sleeved long magenta shirt with a black skull on it and black beads to keep your gothic look on. " Piper tossed me a couple clothes, and WOW. They're AWESOME! But there was a little flaw.....

I chuckled. " Piiiiipppeeeessss your Aphrodite side is showing. And, uh, do ya have a black tank top or undershirt or something as long as it's black? "

" Sure. " Piper tossed me a black tank top and pushed me over to the fitting room. " Now try them on! "

I went to a slot and stripped. I looked at the clothes before trying them on. I adjusted the shirt so it was tucked in and was puffed out at the end. The shorts were high waisted, as Piper said. I looked amazing!

I went out of the slot and Piper was all like :O.

" Umm, Piper? " I said, unsure. " You might catch flies. "

She snapped out of her gaze. " You look amazing! I tell you now, Leo will practically DROOL over you and we will all have to slap him to get him to speak even ONE word! "

" I'm not sure about the slapping part. " I say.

Just then, Annabeth entered the room. " Hey Piper, I came 'cuz I don't- Whoa! Jona! You look.... "

I blushed.

Just then again, Leo entered the room. " Hey Piper, I came 'cuz I don't- WHOA. Jona. You. Look..... "

I blushed even harder.

Well, I think mg night is gonna be full of blushing..........

Whoa! You guys are lucky! Two chappies in one night? Anyways, i wrote this before and after dinner. Hope you like it! Keep going.....

BAI. Lol you actually thought there was something important. Haha. You wish. Updates won't be frequent. Sorry. BAI.