Two Months Later

So much has happened in two months. Only one month left of summer. Maya released her first album on iTunes and quickly became famous. Her most popular song was her single On Purpose, with Eyes Wide Open close behind it. She's been in and out of the studio, but she's on her own time. Her manager is Topanga, Riley's mom. Topanga also managed Riley's acting career. Riley was going to star on a show called Girl Meets World, playing Rowan Blanchard.

The two best friends have grown famous, but they promised to never let it get in the way of their friendship.

Maya's POV

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! My songs have over 10 million views on YouTube a piece. I never thought that my music would be so popular. My family situation has gotten so much better. In fact, my mom and new father Shawn, got married. Shawn is a real close family friend of the Matthews, as well as, a great photographer. Following my fame, he became a famous photographer. 

As for Lucas, him and I are of course are still together. He became traveling baseball player. We still have so much love for each other. In fact, he returns from traveling in a week.

Riley and Farkle started dating two days ago. I totally saw that coming. Farkle's already rich, so he hasn't really done much but make out with Riley this summer. 

I'm a singer, Lucas is a baseball player, Riley's an actress, I got a new house. It was great getting out of that confined apartment. The funny thing is, Riley and I moved into house literally right next to each other. Could things be any more perfect?

"Honey, Topanga called. The producers of Girl Meets World would like to know if you're interested in playing Sabrina Carpenter on the show?" my mom yelled.

I ran downstairs, "YES!!!"

After the call, we set up a small audition where I read a few lines of the Script with Riley. I get to act the best friend of my real life best friend?

Correction... now could things get any better?