***...Episode One...***

Darkness.

Nothing but complete darkness.

Silent and brutally going on endlessly. What had I done to deserve this, maybe I looked at things too much, judge people by how they looked and payed no attention to beauty? Whatever I did, god found it better to engulf me in complete darkness. Maybe I will never be able to see the bigger picture, hell I will never see anything ever again.

The sound of beeping and pumping of air made me go crazy. How can people stay here willingly, surrounded by strange and overly loud noises, it's annoying! I turned and tossed in the clean bedding of the hospital bed, the smell of disinfectant and metal tickling my nostrils. I've been inside this hospital ever since I've lost my eyesight. Every doctor trying their best to figure out why it had happened, nothing ever coming to a closure. My brother left for England to study abroad, he's smart, he will probably begin a family on his own soon. Smart, kind and everything opposite of me.

The ticking of the clock buzzing through my ears, disturbing my mind while I was trying to sleep. How can someone be blind without a reason, just from looking at a picture to nothing, complete darkness. Why did that happen, why me? I knew I would probably never get a real answer, but I hoped, for some odd reason it was just temporary. Even my own sighs began to annoy me.

The doctors told me not to leave on my own, to wait until I had grown costumed to the situation. I just wondered how long it would take. I didn't want to give up my love for reading. The series I would never be able to finish watching, to see the world. Every dream I ever had shattered in that very moment.

I could be depressed, silent from lack of sight. Feeling miserable and I could have not talked for a long time, but I didn't. I held on to the good things in life, my family, friends and even the voices of people I would never be able to picture seeing. Famous voices drawn in the mind of a blind girl. I wouldn't know what they looked like, I could only imagine.

For a long time I tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep. My head taking in the new sounds and movements faster and stronger. The doctors told me that in time my sounds would intensify, keep me awake for hours even days. I didn't know it would happen so quickly, but I prepared myself. Maybe not as much as I hoped for.

When I fell asleep I dreamed of the days I used to go to, the scenes I used to see. People's faces, flowers and even the blood and gore of the movies I used to love, I still love yet will never be able to see again. Everything had this bright yellow circle around it, I knew it wasn't real, but I wanted it to be. I didn't want to wake up into darkness, to open my eyes and see nothing. It was something I never would have thought about before, but not seeing anything even though sounds are there.

It's lonely.