***...Episode Two...***

Nostalgic.

The feeling I got once I had entered my room. It wasn't the same, it felt so big and strange. Everything I used to own, I knew where it was placed before, but now it was like I had entered a stranger's room. The smell different than I could remember, mouldier, the light turned off. The pink that used to decorate my room had faded into nothing, my closet, laptop, books, paintings, everything gone.

"Don't worry honey, I am here with you." The voice of my mother was different, not the same as I remembered. She pitied me, cared for me and worried so much. I knew I wasn't the only one suffering, my dad, mom and ever my brother that was far away would worry about me. Their lives changed as much as mine. If I ever needed to relief them of my incapability to move on my own they would suffer alongside me. I wanted to ease their worries, I needed to be able to get by on my own.

"We need to clean up a bit, we don't want you to trip on anything." Even my father's voice felt distant, like a vague memory. Even though his way of speech had been trying to light the mood I knew he wasn't smiling.

"Dad, Mom. I'm sorry." Cracking under the words I felt the arms of my parent's wrap around me, they knew it was hard for me. To adapt to a new life without ever seeing their faces, but they supported me. "You did nothing wrong, hon." Her voice filled with so much love and warmth it made me feel like crying. Their warmth had already spread through my body, love and careful touch to the child they were supporting in this difficult times.

"Do you need help, should we do something before we go?" I shook my head immediately. I knew they wanted to help me take in my new surroundings, but I wanted to be alone for a while. Just exploring this new room, my room.

The door clicked closed behind me. The sound louder than I remembered. I loved it though, this meant I was alone to do what I wanted to do. I had time to explore, find out whatever it was I left in my room before I changed. Walking was difficult, I hardly knew where anything was anymore. Sometimes I had walked in the dark at night, with the lights out, but it wasn't quite the same.

Feeling something soft under my feet I stopped. Clothes, I often trashed my clothes all over my room, after changing and going through to many shirts and tops. I never thought anything looked good until I found the prefect shirt. I always took too long and people complained a lot, but I loved it, I still do even though I won't be able to see it no more.

Stepping over the pile I bumped into the desk, my desk where I spend most my time at. Looking at series and reading, playing games and chatting with friends. I couldn't do that anymore, I would miss it, I think more than anything else. The sounds and voices wouldn't be enough to lead me through the games.

I'll miss it.