Chapter 3 Suprise

The doctor was only two days. I didn't get very lonely, apart the whole time he was gone, I felt like I was being watched...

Well, today is Friday 13th of July and it is also... My birthday!!! I'm 26 and, for this special occasion, I'm having a birthday party at his old house in town. It was meant to be a ME party for ME and some friends only but, of course, the Doctor insisted on coming and inviting other friends of his. He knew because he, unfortunately, is a time traveler.

The Doctors taking me in to the future to buy some clothes for my party. He takes me to 2130. The people there are nice, but the shops are amazingly big and filled with amazingly designer-bel clothes. I spent over 2000 pounds just on, 3 pairs of 24 karret diamond studded shoes, silky, black, tight dress with diamonds around the neck, diamond neck-lasses and earrings and not forgetting... My brand new leather jacket with studs. I felt sorry for the Doctor. He had to pay for most of it. I only had £999.

When we got back to mine, it was only 12'o clock lunchtime. I had to wait, unfortunately, another 6 hours until my party to actually start. The Doctor helped me food shop by going back in time to 2345 to buy some of the most amazing food and drinks that makes your taste buds dance with amazement.

It's the time of 6 and it's PARTY TIME!!!!!!

The Doctor brought over 12 friends and each of them was in a TARDIS. I only had about 6 friends and each of them came in a car or came by taxi or bus.

A few hours into the party and I get a strange feeling, "Doctor," I grabbed his arm,"why do I get the impression that someone is watching me? I felt like it when you were gone." He stealthily got out his screwdriver and checked.... And checked..... And checked, but nothing was out there. Then we heard rustling, movement..... Pause. He told everyone to go home and told them I was sick and passed out. They didn't mind, at least some people didn't.

We rushed to the TARDIS and the doctor slammed the door shut tight.

"Doctor, what's going on, is their something you haven't told me?" The Doctor sighed," Clara, you HAVE been watched, the entire time I was gone. I kept a close eye on you in a different form. You know the pizza man, that was me and the post man."

"It looked like you," I chuckled, " but, who is watching, what is watching and most importantly, where are they now!?" That's when the search began.