Chapter 5: Everything has changed -kinda-

Bang bang bang!!!! Thoughts rushing through my head. My heart pounding against my chest.the doctor talking to me and Richard hav- what. The doctor talking to me and at the same time I seem to be replying to what he said. Even though I couldn't understand or remember a flipping word he said,

" CLARA........... We are there," he clapped his hands together and laughed,

I was confused, I sighed,

"Where are we? I hope we aren't going to.... Errr..... What's the place oh, errrr no lo-"

"Look Clara does it really matter?" I had never heard the doctor speak like that before. And that was the harshest way he possibly could! He jumped and walked past me, smiling away and I walked past Richard. He looked at me and smiled. I tried not to look at him but he.... Well....... He's nice and funny and..... Makes me feel comfortable when I'm like, thet only human and.... Well that's all I'm gonna say.

"Clara, just remember, don't look into the angels eyes. You will feel like stone. They take over your mind. Make you count down. Make you scared. Boom.............. Then your gone. Ok?! Rich, same goes to you to. " we replied with a bit of a giggle.

Whilst the doctor was fiddling with the controls, Rich told me things about the angels that HE knew about. He said that they used to be called 'lonely assasians ' and they are as old as the earth -very nearly anyway-. That's about all he knew, that is if the fact that he loves me counts!!!! I was thrilled to hear him say that. I was over the moon. I gently kissed his cheek and giggled. You really don't want to know what happened after that. ( 😍 )

"Now Clara, what size shoe are you?" That was the weirdest thing the Doctor had Eva asked me,

"5 1/2. Why?"

He needed a number between 4-7. God knows why, but when I told him, the TARDIS came to a striking holt.

"Where are we now," asked Richard,

"We are....... In 2013." The Doctor replied

"What, but.... I only come from 2010!" I reminded him,

"Yeah. I know."