Chapter 2 Alone

I've gotten so used to the doctor. If I had not of met him when I was nine, I don't really know, but I know that I would be lonely and my future wouldn't be the same. We are inseparable. I do get a bit lonely from time to time but, he doesn't stay away for long. He keeps talking about this girl about Amy and her partner Rory. He won't tell me how they died or why, he said its complicated.

"Clara, I need you to stay hear today. I don't wont you getting hurt, the monster I need to tackle is very dangerous and I need to go back to 1399 to destroy them." I was confused,

"What do you mean."

"Well .... It's to far back in time for you Clara, if you go to far back, you'll... You know what, don't worry." I had to do what the Doctor asked of me. I didn't really want to stay here. I wanted more adventure :(

I was worried.

I tried to text him, phone him, email him.... But nothing worked. Everyday was the same, I'd go to work, come home, no Doctor. That happened for 2 months. Then, he returned. I was over-joyed.

"Oh Doctor, why were you gone so long? I missed you so much." My eyes filled with tears,I hugged him in relief,

"I was defeating Angels. They kept regenerating. Thanks to the god damn Daleks and cyber men too. Clara, next time, your coming with me. Even if you die, I will try my hardest to go back in time to find you again. Even if I don't, I will keep trying. " I invited him in for a cup of tea and a home made tea cake. He immediately felt happy to be home again. I was happy he was home again.

"Doctor, when you say 'angels', are they really as nice as they sound?"

I asked,

"All the angels you've heard of are good, helpful and are from up there, these Angels, are nothing like those angels, these angels are scary, turn to stone once looked at are are from down there. They can't harm you in stone form but, If you turn around, then blink, then oh yes they can. They can participate any move you make. They are nearly as old as the earth itself. They cover their eyes, because their eyes terrify. It makes them look like they are crying. They are known as 'Weeping Angels'. " He took a sip of his tea and continued,

"Why did you leave me behind? I couldn't cope without you, I felt like, you had abandoned me, left me, forgotten me. . ."

"Clara, as if I would forget you, I still talk about Amy and she's been gone for 7 years now, I still remember her for what she did. She risked her life, for her husband."

I allowed the doctor to stay the night, obviously he excepted because he get lonely in the TARDIS, on his own without his golden girl.

He was called to an emergency around 6 in the morning, and I was already up and dressed, ready for work, but for the doctor, I called in sick for the month. I told them I was in hospital.

Obviously I couldn't let him go alone, but he said he would only be a few days this time and didn't need me. So he asked me to stay here and wait for his return.