Chapter 6:Lets get ready to RUMBLE

So, we went to 2013 and, well, it was Christmas Day and, I had 3 kids, two boys one girl, err, my house was still the same, and we had a pet dog, then I started to fade....... Then their was tears and whines...my husband, started to form a tear or two. Then the family where at the grave yard........ I told the Doctor to take me away and asked if I don't go on the mission, is that how i die....... He carried on fiddling with buttons and said,"Right we are.......... In London....... Exactly 500 years ago, so basically we are in the Tudor era." Why we were there, I don't know. Probably because the angels where there. There is apparently 4 in each era. And there is about 50+ angels in this maze on another planet.

The Doctor told us he had arranged a secret meeting with Queen Elizabeth 1 and sir Francis drake.

That's what I taught in the school i teach at. But, this history lesson didn't involve a Doctor and two people trying to find some angels! The worst part of it though was the fact that I was a bit scared...... ARE YOU FRIGGIN JOKING I PEEING MYSELF WITH SCARCENESS!!!! Not literally lol.

Sorry it's short I will add more for the next chapter. I wanted to rumble things up a bit to give it more of a cliffhanger....