Some type of way

When I woke up I went straight to the bathroom to get myself ready. I wore jeans with a slightly cropped knitted jumper that was green with my hair I straightened it and put it in a neat ponytail, small silver hoops, a silver ring, two middy rings, one silver one rose gold and random bracelets with my timberlands.

Text messages:

Unknown:'morning'

Me:'who is this?'

Unknown:'same person it was yesterday, why don't you save my number?'

Me:'I have no need to save it'

Unknown:'oh'

Me:'was there anything specific you wanted to say or nah?'

Unknown:'I think we should talk properly'

Me:'so do I, but it will be when I'm ready, and I'm not ready right now'

Unknown:*is typing a message*

Me:'bye, don't reply or text me again.. Thanks'

I set my phone down on the kitchen counter and told Martin I didn't want anything to eat this morning, instead I had half a banana and a glass of water.

"Morning" Jerome said walking down stairs

"Hey, how do you sleep for so long?"

"How don't you sleep for so long?"

"Whatever" I laughed "why you dressed like that?"

"It's cold out" he laughed "besides what's wrong with basketball shorts and a hoodie"

"You look hella ratchet" I was hella laughing "busin' out the socks and Jordan sandals"

"I have no time for dressing up when it's cold. Fuck a nigga mean" he brushed his shoulder as if to say 'no nigga can touch me' "why you dressed up?"

"Dressed up?" I looked down analysing my outfit "how's this dressed up"

"Not dressed up, but what's with the jewellery, yesterday all you had on was that washed up bracelet"

"It's not washed up" I snapped. I put on my cream scarf and picked up my bag "I'm walking to school"

"Ny I didn't mean nothing on you"

"I know" I said stepping out the door "wait Rome" I said knocking on the door. he opened the door holding my phone "thanks" I kissed him on the cheek and left.

I put my head phones in and listened to my iPod on full blast, I walked down the road bopping me head to Drake - Trophies, I was zoned. When all of a sudden I felt someone touch my shoulder. I swung around and was about to punch the person in the face (natural reflex)."well damn" a voice said "I know not to sneak up on you again" it was Ray Ray

"Oh, sorry. hey" I said nervously

"I just saw you and thought to say 'hi', so hi" he smiled

"Hey" I laughed,he was nervous I could tell, it was cute though

"Want a ride to school, o-"

"It's al- wait no carry on" I said realising I caught him in he middle of a sentence

"Or I can just walk with you?"

"You're genuinely so sweet" he blushed as soon as the words left my lips "I'd love for you to drive me, besides is cold" our eyes met and we both stared deep into one another's eyes, but I didn't quite no why, so I brought myself back round to reality "so" I said laughing away the tension "where are you parked"

"Well if you didn't notice we are right outside my house" he turned around and pointed then turned back to me

"Oh yeah, I was so zoned I didn't even realise"

"It's ok, come on" I walked beside him towards his car we were so close I felt like he was about to hold my hand, but by the time he could have we were at the car. he walked round and opened the door for me. I swear I have all these niggas on smash all of them do this shit for me. "Why are you walking" he asked

"Huh?"

"I mean, why isn't Jerome driving you to school?"

"Oh, sometimes I like to walk, clear my head and have some alone time before school"

"Oh" he said seeming sad "I'm sorry if I'm intruding on that"

"No no" I smiled a reassuring smile "you're not, I like your company" after that the conversation died down, merely small talk.

When we did get to school, Ray got out and opened the door for me and helped me out. "thank you" I said getting out of the car. I leant against the car and as I did Ray stumbled falling flat on top of me. there was so much tension between us, I had kissed him once before indicating interest and now he's against me in-between my legs, but in that moment something compelled me to look to the side, I saw Roc standing with his posy, only thing was his eyes were glued on me. My body temperature rose dramatically, and my palms got moist, I felt so awkward I fixed my stance, indicating Ray to stand off me and I cleared my throat.

"Sorry" Ray said, I could tell he knew why I didn't kiss or even hug him

"Don't be I am" I said hugging him, giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking away "bye, thanks for the ride" I called as I walked away waving.

I felt so bad as I walked to home room, I went to my locker first and got my oversized grey hoodie that was in it and put it on. when I got to home room I put in my head phones and I was slumped. Of in my own world, I don't know how to deal with all this, swear these niggas catching feelings left right and centre. Done got me fucked up. I say for all of home room in silence, silently contemplating what to do, or I guess who to choose?

*******

Sorry it's short and I haven't written in ages, comment/vote if you're still interested? - I must inform you though, i don't update fast...