Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Later that Night still Draco's P.O.V.

Later I checked on Ginny then I went to my room and went to sleep. It was not even a house when I heard Ginny's screams probably from her nightmare woke me up. I ran to the room and saw her thrashing her arms in legs in her sleep and screaming "NO STOP DON'T HURT ME" over and over screaming louder each time. I am glad I put some enchantments up so the muggles will not hear us. I burst into other room and shook her awake holding her close. She was shaky and terrified "Draco" she stated to say but I cut her off. "Shhh Ginny's its okay. Ive got you and I won't let anyone hurt you." She stared to calm down a little bit. She started to say again. "Draco what happened?' I took a breath "Gin, it's a long story ill tell you later." I lay down next to her and her head was on my chest. Her breathing went soft again. I kissed her on the forehead before falling asleep again.

Harry's P.O.V.

"I can't believe Malfoy saved Ginny. Him of all people" I said as I was pacing around in the room at Bill and Fleurs shell cottage. Ton apperated into the Manor after Ginny was gone. And he took me here. "But what if she's gets back together with Malfoy. I don't want to loose her again" I started to pace around again "Don't worry Mate she loves you and only you. Malfoy will probably fix her up and tell her to find us don't worry" my head jerked and I saw Bill standing in the doorway. I did not respond. I just went back up to my room. I rummeged through my bag and found viles of love potion. "Ill only uses these if she gets back together with Malfoy again"