Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V.

Once Ginny walked in, I jumped to my feet. "Ginny we need to talk" she sat in front of me. "What is it Ha" she started to say but I cut her off. "You know perfectly well Ginevra" I saw her eyes change. "One don't call me Ginevra no one does. Two if this is about Draco and me. Yes, we are back together and I am happy about that" she turned to leave but I grabbed her wrist "Ginny I thought we had something. That kisses last month...." Ginny freed her wrist. "It was nothing Harry," she said. It felt like my hear just got ripped out when she told me this. Then she went up to her room. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the love potion vile. "It's time," I whispered to my self. The next morning in the Great Hall, I slipped the love potion in to her drink since she sat in front of me instead of beside me. As Ginny drank it, I smirked to my self, knowing Ginny would be mine instead of Malfoy's. Then I left for the common room to change for the quidditch game. And I heard Ginny follow "HARRY JAMES POTTER YOU WAIT FOR ME RIGHT NOW!" I heard her shout after me and I turned around as she caught up to me. Then I saw Malfoy walking behind Ginny. He had a sad look on his face and I only gave him a smirk. Quickly I kissed Ginny right in front of Draco. He just stood there in shock. "Hey Malfoy! She's mine now," I said smirking as Ginny stood beside me resting her head on my shoulder. But Draco looked into Ginny's eyes and I heard him whisper "Ginny....please... he put you under a spell... you loved me and only I...Ginny please.... Fight this" but then I pushed Ginny behind me "forget her Malfoy she's mine now," I snapped.

Draco's P.O.V.

I saw Ginny follow Potter out of the Great Hall and I saw Potter kiss Ginny. My Ginny and she was not fighting back or pulling away. It looked like she enjoyed it. Then I realized she must have been put under some sort of spell. I tried to fix it by talking her out of it but it did not work. "I guess its going to be a long time to find a cure." I mumbled to my self. Then got into an argument with Potter before storming off to the Slytherin common room. But Potter grabbed my collar and shoved me against the wall "you stay away from Ginny now your hear she's my girlfriend and mine only" Potter spat and I just punched him in the face and ran off. Once I was back in the common room, I started thinking about how to release Ginny from the spell. "I can't do this alone" I whispered to my self "who do I ask? Father would never approve of my love for Ginny. Mother will not also. None of the Slytherins would help. Well actually maybe Blaise would. OR the teachers." I muttered before falling asleep on the couch.

OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED. SORRY. HIGHSCHOOL LIFE GETS BUSY. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ON VARSITY VOLLYBALL VASLRSITY SOFTBALL VARSITY BASKETBALL AND VARSITY LACROSS. IM VERY ATHLETIC AND SCHOOL AND PRACTICE VOULENTEERING AND THE PRACTICE AND GAMES GOT IN THE WAY. WELL IM BACK KINDA. ILL UPDATE WHENEVER I HAVE TIME. COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE. ILY ALL.