Lies

I know it is a English song but it is good.

xxxxxx Story starts here xxxxxx

5 weeks later

I was doing great, my mission was not going anywhere cause Jungkook is a good spy I could not find out anything . Jungkook and I have a good friendship relationship we has a lot of skin ship over the weeks and I kinda began to change being kind to others is actually nice but I am still evil. I snapped out of my thoughts when I got a call.

Me: Hello

???: Hi Bora what's up ? How are you

Me: Hi dad I am fine. Nothing much just doing my mission how are you and mom

Dad: I am fine can we meet at ________ mall

Me: Sure yea I am coming right away

I did all my morning chores and wore

 I walked towards the mall when I saw my dad and another man talking

I walked towards the mall when I saw my dad and another man talking . I wanted to spy on my dad for fun anyway that is kinda my job right.

Guy: So why did you call me here

Dad: You see once Bora is done with her mission I don't think our company needs her anymore cause she is exposed I need you to finish her ok. Only if she is done with her mission then you can do what ever you want to her as long as you kill her in the end.

Guy: You could have told me this once she finished her mission right ?

Dad: I know but she is coming here today and since you have not seen her before you can see her today just act normal ok.

What the fuck my dad is planning to kill me . I can't believe it he just wanted me for his mission but why does he wanna kill me .

Guy: But why do you wanna kill her

Dad: Someone knows her past and would tell her soon I don't want her to think I am a bad "Dad" so I want you to kill her .

Guy : As long as you pay me....Deal.

I can't take it anymore What past ? Who knows my past ? And who is this guy ? . I didn't know many things but at this point I needed to stay away from them.

I called my " Dad "

Me: Hi dad * cough * *cough*

Dad: Honey are you ok you sound sick ?

Me: Sorry dad you see after talking to you I drank something ...... Cold and I got cold sorry I can't meet you today

Dad: It is fine honey take care of yourself okay bye.

Guy: What is the situation ?

Dad: That bitch is sick lets go home

I don't get it, on the phone it is honey and when I am not there it is bitch . I felt so sad and heartbroken I have never felt this way before NEVER . I was also very angry . I don't wanna continue my mission anymore . I have a new mission , finding my past . Stupid " Dad " uggg what am I gonna do ??? . I went home as soon as possible . I searched for Jungkook he was not at home there was a note on the refrigerator.

Note- I will be home by 5 p.m

I looked at the clock it was 12:30 . How many more hours do I have to wait... I changed into something comfortable.

 I changed into something comfortable

and made myself hot chocolate

Now focus . What is my past any evidence left by my real parents ? How did they die ? Who knows my past ? I noted all these questions on a piece of paper . The problem is IDK THE ANSWERS . I want to cry . But a girl like me are not suppose to cry . Then out of no where it began to rain heavily . I could not hold on anymore I let the tears fall . So my life is a lie no one likes me all of them are just using me I sit on the floor hugging my knees while crying . I soon knocked out.

???: Bora.... Bora * shakes me * BORA

Me: Huh what Hi Jungkook

Jungkook: Omg your skin is burning go sit on the couch

I did as told he walked towards the kitchen and came back with a wet towel and placed it on my head and also gave me a cup of hot water.

Me: Thanks but you really didn't have to

Jungkook: Are you kidding me, your burning Bora. What happened to you? you were fine yesterday .

Should I tell him.....

xxxxxxThe end of chapter xxxxxx

BYEBYE

these kids (o_o) love them