beginnings.

Everyone goes through some changes at one point in their life, either it's because someone made them or they decided to go ahead and change for their greater good. Some changes are forever, others are just for a few months until life gets better. For people like her? They had no choice.

They are known as mutants. They are considered highly dangerous. They are considered freaks of nature and to be terminated at all costs. They cannot be trusted. These mutants.

The mutant gene is usually given by the male, and doesn't make itself known until the 'host' is going through puberty, unless it's of course a physical mutation.

Like hers.

She was born in on the outskirts of London, England in a small area where everyone knew everyone.  When she was seven, her parents moved her to the city of Seattle and there she was homeschooled, for her parents feared the reaction she'd get.  Aside from a physical mutation, she had many powers: ranging from simple telekinesis to power manipulation. She was her father's goddess, her features truly god like.

 Her father was not a mutant, but her grandfather was. He was able to bend reality, another ability she was able to copy by the age of eleven. He taught her how to control her abilities and how to cancel out the abilities she didn't want. He died when she was fifteen.

Her physical mutation were the jet black angel like wings that came from between her shoulder blades. She had bones like a bird, hollow. Her parents were always so scared she'd sneeze and shatter every bone in her body. Her wings could be folded neatly to fit under large hoodies and sweaters, but in the summer she learned how to properly tuck them under flannels and tee shirts.

She grew up void of the knowledge that she wasn't the only teen with these types of abilities.

Not until after she set her high school on fire after her teachers started to bad mouth her friends. Not until a man in a wheelchair came to her home and told her about a school designed for people like her.

Not until she was face to face with a blue, fuzzy male with a german accents and a devil style tail.

Everything before that, meant nothing.

-------------------------------

Authors Note:

HELLO !! So it's my first attempt in two years at writing a story and i have high hopes for this since the oc character i am using, i have been creating a perfecting for about three or four years honestly. I've grown with my writing styles since my previous attempt at a book so fingers crossed this one goes well!