The Jump....

It was the after effect of the whole party extravaganza. James had woken up from another nightmare. He had gotten ready and headed out to Zacks car. Getting in on the passenger side he opened the door ever so slowly and got in. "Boy you look like you still drunk" Zack laughed. James eased him and looked forward. "Awww come Bop (James) please tell me you not tripping off that shit from this weekend. I said I was going to kill that shit!" Zack tried to tell him. But James wasn't listening to it he had been fed up with it. "Look point blank period man you fucked up my night!" James snapped. “I am sick and tired of having to turn my head around every corner" he continued "You talking about them NWA niggas you don't got to stress that b" Zack tried to assure. "Look man I agree they be disrespecting us but that don't give you the right to fuck with his girl!" James told him "You don't see that gives them another reason to fuck with us dawg!” he yelled as he trying to catching a breath. "Calm down b" Zack told him. "Check it Zack I love you bra no homo and I will slide for you if any pressure. But you need to end this before he finds out about any of it" James warned him “I said I got it" he told James. Twan hopped right in after the blow up. "Man a nigga still tipsy" jumped in the back seat. He looked to see tension in the car. “Y’all boys good?" Twan looked at James then Zack "Yea we good right?" Zack looked at James awaiting his answer. “We straight." James confirmed. "Alright then" Zack looked away putting the car in drive pulling off. When they arrived to school it was nothing but people talking about James hotel party. The boys had been addressed in every female’s mouth. What was also mentioned is how the party got crashed by NWA. While walking around in the morning James had spotted Kewayne. "Yo!!!!!!" James called him from afar. He turned around from the clique he was with and walked slowly towards him. James tried to clap him up. "Was good" he said holding out his hands. “Sorry I don't clap up billzniggaz" Kewayne sized James up and down. "Fuck it" he said putting his hands back to his side. “man this whole beef thing isn’t cool b I suggest that we kill that shit and go our own ways" James suggested. "You funny Bop (James)" kewayne began to laugh. “What’s so funny?" James stood looking at him confused. "You billzlife niggas “kewayne told him.” yall think we just gonna drop this beef boy I am not stopping until all y'all bagged and buried 6 feet deep. I'm bussing shots at all y'all niggas you feel me? “Kewayne told him. James stood shocked at what he said. "Damn so you serious would really kill me bra after all the shit I did for you back when we was jits until now?" James asked him. “Serious as a heart attack fuck boy" Kewayne looked him dead in his eyes." Alright man I see how it is" James nodded his head looking at the ground. He walked away from him. "Ayo James” Kewayne hollered. As James turned around to see him making his hand into a gun and shooting off rounds with it chanting "Bang!" which reminded him of his dream he kept having. James stuck the birdie up at him and kept moving.

Zack was on his way to third period and got a text from Jada saying "we need to talk" with a sad face emoji. "Damn....." how I'm going to do this" he whispered to himself. Instead of getting off at the second floor he headed up to the third floor soon as he entered. He saw her lying up on the wall by 1328. He looked at the ground as he walked over. At the same time they said so serious "look we need to talk." so surprised” You go first" they said again at the same time. They laughed a little at each other. “But for real" Zack interrupted "you go first" "after that whole thing" she started” and sneaking around. I think we need to just stop. I have feelings for you. But I love my man and you just got to understand me Zack. i feel so bad about this whole situation. When I tell you I'm going to miss you but me and him are forever and you just gone have to understand “she admitted to him. He stood shocked at the very thing he had to do was the thing she came to do." I feel you" he nodded his head. "Friends?" she said looking at him as if "what if he said no" "we good man" he smiled. "Well I'm already late for class so I will see you round" she smiled giving him a long nice hug and walking off down the hallway. He watched her as she walked away. "Got that over with” he muttered walking off to class.