Connects

Weeks had passed by and suddenly it was homecoming week. The tickets were on sale and going quick for the dance and James stood in the long line in the office with Krystal & Brianna. He had to buy Juwon and them a ticket since they intended on going to the dance. Pressure had died down and James still watching his back felt a little ease on his shoulders just laying and keeping to himself. "Man this line to fucking long I just wanna buy me and my boo a ticket" Krystal nagged. "Well who is your boo" Brianna snickered seeing what she was going to say. "You already know who bar is." she looked at Bri stupid. "Who?" Brianna smiled. Krystal waved her hair back and forth and looked at the two & said "Zack" as if she was in love. James & Brianna laughed at how goofy Krystal was acting. "Well here you can hold his money" James handed her his money. "Whatever sis" Brianna laughed covering her mouth. "Yall two can kiss my fat ass " Krystal joked with them. " They all began laughing in the line. Finally getting to the front of thick line. Which still had lots of people standing behind them. James had to purchase tickets for him, Twan, his girl, Juwon, Ladarius, Fly, and other niggas. Finally grabbing everyone's tickets they were able to walk out of the office with tickets. As James walked out the door he had made eye contact with the girl whose books he knocked over. That voice in his head said go get her. As she kept walking to where she was headed. James handed Krystal his tickets and his bag and rushed off. "Where you going!!!!!!" she yelled. "imma be back before lunch over" he shouted not even looking back. He ran after the girl who had made her way all the way down the walkway. Finally getting close to her he had caught his breath before tapping her shoulder. He composed himself together making sure he smelled alright. Did a little breath check cleared his throat and said "Excuse me....” She turned around eyes widened James was behind her. It was obvious she was shy and a like nervous "I apologize about that whole bump thing but I never got your name". "It's.... Serena" she said smiling down at the floor and looking him in the face. "Well my name James and I was wondering that if.... I could just..... Or we could....  maybe" Serena laughed at the fact he fumbling his words. “Damn I have never been this nervous before." he thought to himself. "How about I give you my number" She smiled." uhhhhh..... Sure...  yea cool that will work." he said trying to get himself together. He handed her his phone and waited as she put her number in. She handed him back his phone and walked off. He looked to see the name sunny. "Well who is Sunny?" he asked. She turned around "My nickname stupid" she smiled and walked to where she was going. He watched her walk off and looked as if she left him in a trance. Krystal walked up on him and threw him his bag. “The next time you leave me with yo shit I swear" she snapped. "Yeah whatever man fallback with all that “James messed with her. "So who is that?" Krystal noticing the girl he was staring at..... "Love at first sight....." he replied.

It was afterschool and Zack was the only one who came today. James got all in the car still thinking about Serena. You could tell by the look on his face he had been bitten by the love bug. "Nigga what's all this shit on yo face" Zack looked at James as if he was stupid. "Love” he smiled. Zack laughed “see that is yo fucking problem you fall in love to fast" Zack tolled as he cranked up the car and put it in drive. ".It's not like that this one is different it was love at first type shit" James explained. “I thought Tanya was love at first sight, what about Ariel, or Aaliyah, wait no it was Briana. You say the same shit all the time" “it’s love" Zack began to mock him "This one different” James pointed out " There always different look you need to realize we don't fall in love with these hoes man they setup man. When will you get it thru yo thick ass skull huh?" Zack argued. "Yeah man whatever you miserable ass nigga" James ignored him. "Here go y'all tickets man” James showed him and then put them in the glove compartment. "Thank you Bop you got my shit" Zack sounded all sarcastic. "They stopped in front of this weird looking house basically a bando (abandoned house with no vacancy).”What we doing here" James asked. "Look we about to get involved in some shit that no one can know about a couple of Zoe's and this nigga named Juju doing this big ass money scheme you might know him he stay around redline and they getting check and I want in" Zack explained. “What they trying to do?" James asked  " I don’t know that's why I bought you to see of it's a yay or nay nigga." Zack told him. An all-black Mercedes C-class pulled up in front of them out came Juju a black boy who loved money to the point where he was obsessed with he had a mouth full of gold’s & wore Louie belts for fun. Stayed in Jay's, big watch on his wrist. "Come on get out" Zack told James opening the door. "My nigga Zack where you been at" Juju said in excitement clapping him up. "Was good” Zack said laughing. "Who this" Juju pointed at James. "Oh him... this like my lil brother man.” Zack introduced them. " I be seeing you around the school house wassup " Juju clapped up James. "Now what made you call me young blood?" he asked Zack.."I need me some of that good...." Zack joked. "I got you b..." Juju said pulling out a dime bag out of his pocket. Zack slid him a ten as they clapped up which Juju handed him the dope. " There is one more thing I want" Zack added. Juju looked at him curious as Zack looked at his car. “I want one of them foreign cars (expensive car from different country)" Zack pointed at the Mercedes. "Oh you want that" Juju looked over at his car with pride. "Well you ready to put that work in?" Juju asked him. "Hell yeah" Zack nodded. "